Practice testing, reflection, discussion... - page 19

prikolnyjkent:

You're so incomprehensible...

I don't intend to demonstrate my achievements to the world at all.

The reason for creating this thread is that some people argue that you can't make money on randoms, others argue that you can, and still others (Helen, for example, in the "product face" thread) ask me to SHOW them something that actually works.

I'm here... AHEAD OF THE CURVE... I'm posting "signals" and transaction results of some ST based on a martingale, purely so that people can see with their own eyes, not by word of mouth, how the martingale will either lose or not... And whether the martingale, on its mirror trades, can make ANTI-martingale money when the martingale is lost.

Your comment about the investment password makes about as much sense as the demand I gave earlier as an example, to pour Zhigulyov beer from the original bottle into a Czech bottle... What difference does changing the "packaging" make?

You're a sly one.

In other words, if your martin does not fail, you may say that you have shown us a super system that, as we have seen, does not fail, but even works.

In other words, if your mart does not lose, you may tell us this fact as a proof of earning on the "mirror" (antimartin).

and in both cases, we're open-mouthed to you.

prikolnyjkent:

You are so incomprehensible...

I don't intend to show off my achievements to the world.

The reason for creating this thread is that some people argue that you can't make money on randoms, others argue that you can, and still others (Helen, for example, in the "product face" thread) ask me to SHOW them something that actually works.

I'm here... AHEAD OF THE CURVE... I'm posting "signals" and transaction results of some ST based on a martingale, purely so that people can see with their own eyes, not by word of mouth, how the martingale will either lose or not... And whether the martingale, on its mirror trades, can make ANTI-martingale money when the martingale is lost.

Your comment about the investment password makes about as much sense as the demand I gave earlier as an example, to pour Zhigulyov beer from the original bottle into a Czech bottle... What difference does changing the "packaging" make?

If you are kidding or you really think that some numbers you draw will one hundred percent correspond to numbers on a real account with one of the decent brokerage companies.

Without monitoring or some other visual picture in the form of the same report from the real account, all these painted figures of yours are LIES!

If you have decided to publicly verify the randomness of a martin (anti-martin), or whatever you check, so it should be checked PUBLICLY and OFFICIAL, as a custom in society (you have not just peeped people how to organize it)!

Otherwise, you can just show the final results of your investigations and specify and discuss them, IMHO - it will be more useful than all this bullshit in the form of empty and disconnected from the real numbers. (That it is your reality, so leave it to you! For these "empty summaries", even summarized in a table, are not interesting!!!)

IMHO.

Roman.:

If you are kidding, or you really think that some numbers you drew will be one hundred percent consistent with numbers from a real account with one of the decent brokerage houses, first of all I mean execution of orders on the real account.

Without monitoring or any other visual picture in the form of the same report from the real account, all your drawn figures - LIES!

If you have decided to publicly check the randomness with martin (anti-martin), or whatever you check, so it should be checked PUBLICLY and OFFICIAL, as it is accepted in society (you have repeatedly written to people, how to organize everything)!

If not, just show the final results of your investigations and discuss them, IMHO - it will be more useful than all this bullshit in the form of empty and disconnected from the real market figures. (That it is your reality, so leave it to you! For these "empty summaries", even summarized in a table, are not interesting!!!)

IMHO.

The fact that the position is opened from a pending order that has been announced TIMELY, allows ANY citizen, for whom the number "4" scrawled in the terminal window, does not mean the SAME THING as a four on the forum page, to have as many accounts as he wants, and stare at the SAME PROCESS in a lovely, for his soul, framed.

Everyone else, who will be interested in the outcome of the experiment, will have enough data from the table, which ELEMENTARY can be verified.

The layout of the data on the branch implies the opportunity to ask questions and make various suggestions for TC adjustments. Here the adherents of martingale may clarify something, while the opponents can "throw a nose" in the error that the martingale-players stubbornly refuse to notice (according to opponents).

In any case, in our specific case, PERSONALLY MY invest-password is needed FOR THE PURPOSE exactly as much as a fly needs a flight controller.

sever32:

You're a sly one.

In other words, if your martin does not lose, you are entitled to say that you have shown us some kind of super system, which, as we have seen, did not lose, and even made money.

or if your martin fails, you will immediately show us this fact as a proof of earning on the "mirror" (antimartin).

and in both cases, we're all open-mouthed.

What's that got to do with me?

I just want to see with their own eyes (along with other interested) that will actually work. After all, really - some say one thing, ... others another.

What will be is what will be...

Another deal has come to an end.

So far, so good luck. The current table is as follows:

here's a beauty

I have the euro bx now at 1.3223

Randomly I have 0.1 lot to sell. So, I put pending sell orders at 1.3193 and 1.3253...

prikolnyjkent:

Another deal has come to an end.

So far so good. The current table is as follows:

Excuse me, is the balance calculated in tugriks?

borilunad:
Excuse me, is the balance counted in Tugriks?

Exactly right!..! :-)

Balance is in tugriks. Tugrik=0.01 lot*30 pips four digits.

prikolnyjkent:

Exactly right! :-)

Balance is in tugrik. Tugrik=0.01 lot*30 pips four digits.

Then there's not enough closing price to count in pips.