[ARCHIVE]Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Can't go anywhere without you - 5. - page 345

If you could give me a code or at least a block diagram. I don't really understand the idea

Dear Sirs, can you give me a hint?

According to the description, testing by checkpoints uses data from the next younger TF.

When testing on M1 by checkpoints, what data does the tester use?

Summus_Digitus:
Hello all. This is a serious and urgent matter and I've looked all over the Internet, as they say... I decided to use MT4 for a long time, I've been using it for 3 days. I tried to use it for a while and it seemed to me that it was for the first time and I didn't understand what was going on. I thought, it's nothing serious, but all of a sudden I go to MT and I see 4 H4 charts with a new system and I see the wrong price, I compare it with the StartFX 2, I open time frame H1 and D1 and I wait... I have been waiting for an hour and it will update year by year, but it won't do that. "Well, reinstall it and that's it" - you say, and I'll tell you "Fuck it". "So download an indicator of some software update from who knows what site" - you ask and I'll tell you "Fuck it twice". I really want to keep making money and strangle the computer help with 1 and then we'll see :-)

I admire you guys did not expect that you will help, although you have done so ... Answer the dick and my talent goes with the unloaded update, since my problem is as original as you tell me where I can get help? I talked to a man who knows about machinery, I mean, a mechanic, he said to the lift, I want you to tell me where now I do not joke, I'm not kidding here.

Summus_Digitus:

I admire you guys not expecting you to help, although you did... Answer the dick and my talent goes with the unloaded update, since my problem is as original as you tell me where I can get help? I talked to a man who knows about machinery, I mean, a mechanic, he said to lift the car, I want you to tell me where now I do not joke, I'm not kidding here.

They'restillinhigh school.

Thanks

Zhunko:

SetLabel("ЧИСЛО", lots, ColorOnSign(StrToDouble(lots)), 5, 7, 1);

works so well:)

Zhunko:

Put the braces at the same level, otherwise you won't know what's written, where the blocks start and end.

Sorry. First I wrote so, but when I posted it, I thought you do not like cumbersome code, now I realized that I had made a mistake:(

Vinin:
It's like schoolchildrenstillin school.

Dude's a subtle troll. I haven't seen one of those around here before. Good for you!

borilunad:
Victor, when the bottom one is deleted, the next one, which has become the lowest one, will also be deleted by the same condition. Quick for you, and the main thing for the program is not to be on the same tick, but that's OK! Try it!

Boris, what's the difference? You don't have to wait for a tick after each order you send. Then you can close as many orders as you need!

FAQ:

If you do not know what to do with them, do not try to do it yourself, but if you do not know what to do, you may be wrong.

removal algorithm :

1) dig in the list of open positions and write (remember) their sliders.

2) dig in the list of set pending orders, check for a match of a copper from the list of positions, if it coincides - delete the pending order.

And no more pain.

For example, if you're an old programmer, or you don't know anything about coding, or it's too fashionable to do everything in a different way? ??? а ?

I read your post more than once and tried to understand. But there's no logic here.

I've always used MAJI when there are several TPs from different signals in one EA and I can set different MAJIs or comments to avoid overlapping of these different TPs. I do not understand what they are needed in this case. It would be good to see an example for discussion.

hoz:

I have read your post more than once and tried to understand. But there seems to be no logic here.

I personally have used majicies only when there are several trading signals in one Expert Advisor, and different majicies or comments can be set so that these different TSs from different signals do not overlap. I do not understand what they are needed in this case. It would be good to see an example for discussion...

I think this discussion is useless. I have explained everything in detail step by step.

Zhunko:

Don't be afraid to re-create the object. This is optimised. If an object is created, it only changes the properties that change. That is, it is not recreated.

Vadim, why recreate the object when you can use ObjectSet() ?