[ARCHIVE]Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Can't go anywhere without you - 5. - page 27

Sepulca:

While Fukushima is napping.
The USDJPY is moving quietly in its normal state. "Fukushima" in any country can cause fluctuations in any currency at any time.

paladin80:
USDJPY is moving calmly in normal conditions.

It's pretty peaceful, isn't it... :-) You've gone back and forth 60 real pips in a short time, and you are calm... :-)

It has always been one of the most volatile pairs!

Moreover, he asks: "A currency pair without 50-100 pips jumps... 'The Quiet Pair' =)".

Yeah... Quiet Pair... :-)

BOO-HA-HA-HA-HA.

Good afternoon! I've been wondering for half an hour... Trailing stop works up and down! It's fluctuating behind the price...

//трейлингстоп бая 
  if(BUY_2>0){
  OrderSelect( BUY_2, SELECT_BY_TICKET ) ;
  if(Bid-OrderOpenPrice()>Point*OtkudaStop&&OrderStopLoss( )<Bid-Point*TrailingStop ){
  OrderModify(  BUY_2, OrderOpenPrice(), Bid-Point*TrailingStop, OrderTakeProfit(), 0, CLR_NONE);}}

The pro-thought seems good... OtkudaStop is where we move the stop, and TrailingStop is how far we move it.

After all OrderStopLoss( )is exactly the stop loss of the selected order? And if it is less than OrderStopLoss( )< value of trailing stop, then we move, but otherwise no!!!

There, and up and down!!!

It worked! I don't get it. I'll follow up more....

Yes, at first it dangles like a cork on a wave!!!!! Here!!! Lower trailing stop for the second order, it's no longer modifiable.

At speed 3 2 the stop almost disappears from view, and the green buy line changes to red! Also, the stop resembles a ruby laser! In short, it doesn't work.

Dimka-novitsek:
At speed 3 2 the stop almost disappears from view, and the green buy line changes to red! Also, the stop resembles a ruby laser! In short, it doesn't work.

Can you elaborate on the ruby laser?

Very interesting...

Flashing, becoming intermittent, and like a laser altogether, short.