[ARCHIVE]Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Can't go anywhere without you - 5. - page 154

Dimka-novitsek:
But mine has a NULL parameter without quotes everywhere, and puts it everywhere?
You were told it's a comment, then put just 0 (zero) or " " (2 inverted commas). Try it!

I'll give it a go!

Put it in, compiled it. But this null in my EA in 20 other places, and puts orders! However, I am running a tester.

No, of course not.

Dimka-novitsek:
Put it in, compiled it. But this null in my EA in 20 places still, and puts orders! However, letting the tester in.
It's NULL you have in place of a symbol in the first places, not in the eighth for a comment!

Sorry, let me see... Oh, my brother's here. Let me see.

On the eighth!

I ask again: Does anybody know if there is a script that deletes pending orders at TP 0000 and SL 0000? The pending orders are placed by EA, but apparently due to the proximity to the price they are placed without TP and SL. I would like to delete them right away since I once lost half of my profit.

Has anyone got a useful thing like this?)

Or maybe you can advise another forum to help...

Filinni:
I ask again: Does anybody know if there is a script that deletes pending orders at TP 0000 and SL 0000? The pending orders are placed by EA, but apparently due to the proximity to the price they are placed without TP and SL. I would like to delete them right away since I once lost half of my profit.

Has anyone got a useful thing like this?)

Or maybe you can advise another forum to help...

Please contact me in private - I will help you

what type of value does OrderType() return? Thank you