[ARCHIVE]Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Can't go anywhere without you - 5. - page 239

tara:

You were just advised, we are a former Soviet country.

You can't have different data types in the same array, but there are tricks based on the rules of implicit data type conversions (I recommend studying them).

Shall I continue?

Thanks, I've been busy.

solnce600:

I understand that datetime and int can be in the same array.

But the second part of the phrase is not quite clear......

Double and int. can probably be in the same array too.

And I have datetime + double.

It's not quite clear from your words whether datetime + double are compatible or not in the same array?

Thank you.

datetime == int

int --> double

int me_data = massive[x];

Print(TimeToStr(me_data));

In Russian, datetime and int are the same thing. In other words, your date is represented as an int number and stored in an array of the double type. When reading the array, the number stored in it as double read into the variable of int type and print it into the journal for clarity.

alega:
" look for hands v.2.0" not found.

Well then medicine is powerless))

alega:

Allow import of dll files are they dangerous or not?

virustotal.com and there the server recognises the files from its database and tells if they are and have been infected. But don't overestimate the sometimes paranoid reaction of the antivirus either.

Zhunko

Look in person.

Even though I don't understand anything, I understand that you are Professionals, but thank you all the same. I'll find another way.

alega:
Even though I don't understand anything, I understand that you are Professionals, but thank you all the same. I'll find another way.

Yeah, that's right: "all even."

tara:

You are just being advised, we are a former Soviet country.

You can't have different data types in the same array, but there are tricks based on the rules of implicit data type conversions (I recommend studying them).

Shall I continue?

Thanks for the tip.If you don't mind please share information about these tricks or give me a link ... I would love to learn something new..... at least in general terms to begin with.
Thank you.

As for paranoia, I have read many threads, since people are worried about it so it is worth once to write all pros and cons and opinion of professionals (like voting). I personally did not understand whether dll files are dangerous or it is paranoia.

artmedia70:

datetime == int

int --> double (datetime --> double)

int me_data = massive[x];

Print(TimeToStr(me_data));

In Russian: datetime and int - exactly the same. So, your date is represented as an int number and stored in a double array. When you read the array, the number stored in it as a double is read into a variable of int type and printed in your log for clarity.

Thank you very much.

So, a value stored in a variable of double type can be assigned to a variable of int type, but in the latter one, it will be with zeros after a full stop.

alega:
And what about paranoia, I read many threads, if people are worried about it so write once all the pros and cons and conclusions of the Professionals (like voting). I personally do not understand whether dll files are dangerous or it is paranoia.

They can be dangerous, they are executable files. But at virustotal.com there is an online multi-antivirus, you upload a dll there and see who found what, then conclude. In other words, it checks all known antiviruses online. If someone has once checked the file (the service does not look at the name, but the content of the file), the service will show you what kind of file and what they found, if found. Yes, and I am a professional just like you, you just do not have to be afraid of new, that is, knowledge that you do not know. Do not pass up in front of them and plan yourself a scheme of studying them. Do not be lazy to use your head and hands, and not just be a user. Nowadays, the label "user" has entered into the character and perception of life, and this is harmful, you see. Very roughly speaking, when a person comes in and starts shouting "I don't understand any of this, help me", then... if it's not anatomy, it's just laziness, laziness to think. Everyone learned at some point, it's normal, it wouldn't be lazy to self-study.

solnce600:

In other words, a value stored in a variable of the double type can be assigned to a variable of the int type, only in the latter it will have zeros after the dot.

Nope, int is an integer type, so it won't have commas unless converted back to double. Int can be converted to double, it will be truncated.

gyfto:

They can be dangerous, they are executable files. But at virustotal.com there is an online multi-antivirus, you upload a dll there and see who found what, then conclude. In other words, it checks all known antiviruses online. If someone has once checked the file (the service does not look at the name, but the content of the file), the service will show you what kind of file and what they found, if found. Yes, and I am a professional just like you, you just do not have to be afraid of new, that is, knowledge that you do not know. Do not give in to them and plan yourself a scheme of their study. Do not be lazy to use your head and hands, and not just be a user. Nowadays, the label "user" has entered into the character and perception of life, and this is harmful, you see. Very roughly speaking, when a person comes in and starts shouting "I don't understand any of this, help me", then... if it's not anatomy, it's just laziness, laziness to think. Everyone learned at some point, it's normal, it wouldn't be lazy to self-study.

Wisdom in counseling.