[ARCHIVE]Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Can't go anywhere without you - 5. - page 156

Omm:

TarasBY, it doesn't work like this.

In e-TFL_V2 I add these two lines to start() and the MovingInWL function itself.

When several positions are open, breakeven is set on only one of them. on every tick it tries to do it again.

As soon as a Breakeven position is closed, it sets it on the next one.

If I've noticed in the first message the breakeven value is the same for all symbols, even though I set different numbers in the EA settings window.

I can't tell if it's a single trigger or not, but where is the check for single triggering?

p.s. thanks for the corrected function. i'm testing it on 5 digits, but i think most of the kim's functions work anyway.

p.s.s. I ran it for a while. It seemed to work. it was the MovingInWL bug. thanks again. i've been struggling with it for two days now))

p.s.s. i can't understand why Magic should be moved to external EA parameters?

I don't understand why Magic has to be moved to external parameters, it can be changed, which in turn allows me to put the same EA on different pairs and different charts (if I want customisation).
P.S. The conditions for checking a single setup in a BU I marked in my previous post.

TarasBY:
P.S. The conditions for checking a single setup in a BU I marked in my previous post.

this is the point where it doesn't work.

if in MovingInWL after ModifyOrder (-1, ld_BU, -1); write Print("ticket= ",OrderTicket());

then it will print every tick while the condition is fulfilled. If I manually change the stop for the order, the next tick will change it back to the one specified in the settings.

how would you make it stop once and never touch it again? The next tick should start the trawl function.

TarasBY:
Magic in external settings allows to change it, which in turn allows to put one and the same EA on different pairs or on different charts (if individual settings are needed).
And if 50 charts. on each manually change after compilation)

Omm:

this is the point where it doesn't work.

if in MovingInWL after ModifyOrder (-1, ld_BU, -1); write Print("ticket= ",OrderTicket());

then it will print every tick while the condition is fulfilled. If I manually change the stop for the order, the next tick will change it back to the one specified in the settings.

how would you make it stop once and never touch it again? The next tick should start the trawl function.

and if there are 50 charts. on each of them I should manually change it after compilation)

An advisor is a collection of different functions and variables. If you want to learn - you need to figure it out yourself, and you can use someone else's work for work.

So I'm trying to adapt someone else's work to my needs

which is better - the kimiv library of functions or TarasBY?)

Omm:

So I'm trying to adapt someone else's work to my needs

which is better - the kimiv library of functions or TarasBY?)

My own

Hello, I want to optimize the Expert Advisor, I enter the Strategy Tester, when I open the "Expert properties" section "optimization" in the column "the maximum drawdown" I have to put a check mark and change the drawdown to 10%, but there is a number 70I can not change or delete it , when I click on 70 a vertical bar where you can delete it stands in front of the 70 and moves only to the left ? What should I do to change the settings?

sanktum:
Hello, I want to optimize the Expert Advisor, I enter the Strategy Tester, when I open the "Expert properties" section "optimization" in the column "the maximum drawdown" I have to put a check mark and change the drawdown to 10%, but there is a number 70I can not change or delete it , when I click on 70 a vertical bar where you can delete it stands in front of the 70 and moves only to the left ? What should I do to change the settings?

Try pressing Enter

How do I create my own server for Metatrader, i.e. a server to which another person from my mt can connect?

What are your thoughts on this topic in general?

yellownight:

How do I create my own server for Metatrader, i.e. a server to which another person can connect from my mt?

Any thoughts on this topic at all?

The simplest and easiest to implement.

1. Buy the server part from Metacurrents

2. Find a quote source

3. Hand out quotes left and right

You haven't written the purpose of the connection. It all depends on it.

Vinin:

Try pressing Enter.

I pressed the line twice and a vertical line appeared in front of 70, I pressed Enter and the line turned blue but the number 70 remained?