[ARCHIVE]Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Can't go anywhere without you - 5. - page 34

Please give an example of a correctly trading EA.

That is, it can confidently trade in the negative ...

But the main thing is to see how it buys, what it tracks (marketinfo, what else?).

How it reacts to mistakes ...

Mislaid:

The apostrophe is redundant. In Excel, should you specify the data format of each column, and in OpenOffice, should you specify the column type?

Thank you! Your instruction works in all programs.

TVA_11:

Please give an example of a correctly trading EA.

That is, it can confidently trade at a loss ...

But the main thing is to see how it buys, what it tracks (marketinfo, what else?).

How it reacts to mistakes ...

I'm not going to point the finger, so as not to offend anyone, God forbid... So I would advise you to go to Yandex or Google and type in Super Profitable Advisor. For only 1 rub you will buy a dozen of them at least)))) And they will trade in minus, for sure, just like you wanted))))

Sepulca:
I won't point the finger, so as not to offend anyone, God forbid... So my advice would be to go to Yandex or Google and type in Super Profitable Expert Advisor. For only 1 rub you will buy a dozen of them at least)))) And they will trade in minus, for sure, just like you wanted))))

I need him to trade correctly.

Understand what's going on, understand the spread, the slippage. Probably something else.

I don't think I've drained it for a year but I need a minimum of 1000 Bach.

file://localhost/C:/Users/mv/Desktop/StrategyTester.gif

I wrote it down, all that's left is to earn the money for the deposit XD

Too bad with a smaller depo it's a bust

TVA_11:

I need him to trade correctly.

Understand what's going on, understand the spread, the slippage. Probably something else.

If someone has a profitable Expert Advisor, he just sits quietly and does not say anything. If everyone in forex would have a profitable one, who would lose?

And then, in any case, you enter the market with a loss because of the same spreads, commissions, and slippage. You can take them into account in advance as a necessary evil. But then your trading principles must still be in the plus. Otherwise there is no point.

Well, it's a site that works for the sake of trading...

They put up codes for EAs, scripts, etc.

Why not put up a well-functioning way to trade properly. The way a pro trades.

Why didn't the admins do that a long time ago?

DEAR

Profi! Help pensioner.It is necessary to complement the indicator functions DaysBackReference and Lot1, ie the ability to reverse the currency pair (invert) and the ability to set the kol'th lots.Roughly as in the second indicator. THANK YOU.

TVA_11:

Well, it's a site that works for the sake of trading...

They put up codes for EAs, scripts, etc.

Why not put up a well-functioning way to trade properly. The way a pro trades.

Why haven't the admins done this a long time ago?

Well, this site is not about trading... It's mainly dedicated to MQL programming. If you pay attention many of the codes even warn "Not for real trading".

And where is the one who trades like a pro? And if admins knew about such a way, I think they would not bother to maintain the site ...))