[ARCHIVE]Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Can't go anywhere without you - 5. - page 26

Hello, could you suggest a currency pair without 50-100 pips jumps?)

If the type of broker depends on the types of pairs available, then on InstaForex

Dear programmers help a newbie to simplify the code to be able to display arrows on the chart please-ah-ah
Files:
mbwxs.txt  5 kb

Please advise how to best implement order control. The idea is to open Buy and Sell orders and as soon as one of them turns into a Buy or Sell order and is closed by TP, we delete the opposite one, and if by SL, we move it.

T-G:
Please advise how to best implement order control. The idea is to open Buy and Sell orders and as soon as one of them turns into a Buy or Sell order and is closed by TP, we delete the opposite one, and if it is closed by SL, we move it.
You loop through the list of closed orders (MODE_HISTORY) - find the last order and compare its close price (OrderClosePrice()) with TP and SL. The correct comparison is the normalized difference of two variables with zero. If you are not able to write such functions, look for them in Kim.

Good afternoon!

Dear Sirs, I am looking for MORE help (information)

on the function

IndicatorShortName

TheMQL4Reference Guide says to display the short name of the indicator in the

DataWindow

Please advise, what is this window?

The MT4 Reference does not answer to this keyword!

Stepan2:

Good afternoon!

Dear Sirs, I am looking for MORE help (information)

on the function

IndicatorShortName

TheMQL4Reference Guide says to display the short name of the indicator in the

DataWindow

Please advise, what is this window?

The MT4 Reference does not answer to this keyword!

<Ctrl+D>.

T-G:
Уважаемые профи, подскажите как лучше всего реализовать контроль ордеров. Смысл вот в чем открывается байстоп и селлстоп, как только один из них превращается в бай или селл и потом закрываться по тп то противоположный удаляем а если по сл то перемещаем. как собственно событие лучше всего отследить закрытия ордера по ТП И СЛ ?

TarasBY:

You loop through the list of closed orders (MODE_HISTORY) - find the last order and compare its close price (OrderClosePrice()) with TP and SL. The correct comparison is the normalized difference of two variables with zero. If you are not able to write such functions, look for them in Kim.

Is there any way to trace it other than in the histories because it slows down the tests, not to mention optimisation?

T-G:

Is there any way to trace it apart from histories, because it slows down the tests, not to mention optimization?

This very procedure (order selection from a list) can't slow down tests, unless you try really hard... :)))

If we do it "through one place", then we can remember the ticket when an order is opened and then use it - it will do for a test, but when the EA is "not for a test", this information will be lost and the EA will work through "the same place where this solution was applied", though if this value is saved in global terminal variables or in a file, then this will be the solution. BUT, I'm afraid my last thought has thrown you into confusion with its meaning (I'd really like to be wrong). And the choice is up to the code commander. ;)

Frostr:

Hello, could you suggest a currency pair without 50-100 pips jumps?)

If the type of broker depends on the types of pairs available, then on InstaForex

USDJPY

paladin80:
USDJPY

While Fukushima is napping.