Looking for a competent manager - page 15

progma137:

you want to tell me that a trader|-manager|-analyst-practitioner should earn only 20% from 80 000 and only 15% from 110 000 ???? at least don't shame my dried up socks-valens! it is easier for me to make an investor withdraw money up to a hundred thousand than to manage further without withdrawing. reaching this limit, my earnings will be approximately equivalent and the amount managed will grow.

the more capital, the more responsibility, not less.

Even in companies, more work or responsibility pays more, not less.

In fact, 15% at 110 thousand - is more than 20% at 80 thousand, so no one is offering a smaller salary. In absolute terms, earnings will only grow. Here's just a step interval is desirable to make a smaller: not 5%, but say 2-3%. Then these differences will not be so sharp. Although, generally, as a matter of fact, should not make an arithmetic progression, and geometric, otherwise it really turns out that at 2.5 million will be 5%, and at 5 million - zero))

I think it is common practice that the smaller the investment, the higher the percentage the manager takes. As far as I understand, we are talking about individual trusts and not pams. So it is more interesting for any manager to work with one large deposit than with several small ones. The total yield is the same, but the second case is much more complicated.

Although, in general, the interest rate is small. As for me, so for amounts up to 25k in general should be 30-35%, not 25. But apparently the topicstarter has already taken into account here his interest.

Meat:

Actually, 15% at 110k is more than 20% at 80k. So no one is suggesting a lower income. In absolute terms, earnings will only grow.

I calculated this way: if I have 80k and make +10k, my interest will be 2k.

If I have 110k and I make the same +10k, my interest will be 1.5k.

But if you count these +10k not in fixed values, but in relative terms (%), the payoff will be small.

How about the assumption that a loss is a minus-sign profit? :)

progma137:

I calculated this way: if I have 80k, yes to make +10k, my interest will be 2k.

If I have 110k and am making the same +10k, my interest will be 1.5k.

But if you count these +10k not in a fixed value, but in relative terms (%), the payoff will be small.

Otherwise it begs the question: if you make the same profit in money with 110k as you did with 80k, then why are you keeping extra 30k on your account? It turns out you just freeze them instead of using them in trading. So it's basically your fault, so you'll get less reward.

However, again, the scale is not done very correctly. There should not be such abrupt changes in manager's reward: 20% - now it is 15%, i.e. the proportion has decreased by a quarter at once in one fell swoop. Especially the transition from 15 to 10%! It needs a smoother reduction.