Thoughts on the random - page 2

the tracks are clear, but not below take-off speed. or do you drive the plane on its wheels ?

FAQ:
The track is clear, but not below take-off speed. or do you drive the plane on its wheels?
It will take off at any track speed

And I would start from the beginning - how do you decompose into 0 and 1 - it won't work.

And about the plane - it will fly (thank God it's repelled by the air, not by the wheels turning the engines).

That's right, sit down.

Now we have explored the way of spreading unearned knowledge for the next period :)

alexeymosc:
And as for the fact that it didn't work out, I wrote about the low probability. The problem cannot be solved by ordinary means. Here a quantum computer would be useful just to test the idea. (Sorry for the format of answers, I am struggling with a tablet.)

The problem is that the market is not a closed system feeding itself like RSLOS. The market receives influences from outside in the form of news, the direction of which is hard to predict unless of course you are an astrologer, theologian or Terrence McKenna with his Novelty Theory (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Novelty_theory#Novelty_theory).

alexeymosc:

If we take a series of quotes for many years and create a file of zeros and ones on their basis: zero if the next price is higher than the previous one; one if vice versa, we get a pseudo-random sequence.

It seems to me that a binary series, especially for many years, is a very limited model of price series, lacking all its characteristic features, so no matter how you twist it, you will not get anything useful out of it.

FAQ:
The track, of course, but not below take-off speed. or do you drive the plane on its wheels?

"Regarding the runway" - I was wrong, but the drive is definitely not on the wheels ;), so it will take off at any speed. which has already been proven by everyone.

FAQ:

"Regarding the track" - stupid, but it's certainly not driven by wheels ;), so it will take off at any speed. as everyone has already proven.
It's hovering in a magnetic field.

Radio operators, radio operators, radio operators, do you remember yo prste...

we remember, we remember...