neural network and inputs - page 27

tara:

20% is a pretty good figure, isn't it? Yes, and the porterage opens at 80%, which is in line with a fairly understandable market.

Don't believe me? Do a field experiment on the drapes in your house :)

yeah if you're not greedy... but we need grails...)))

Vizard:
Yeah, if you don't get greedy...but we need grails...)))

It's good that you came up in such good time. Everything was explained to everyone, all the mistakes and misconceptions were cleared up.

Saved the topic from falling into flood.

IronBird:

It's good that you came up in such good time. Everything was explained to everyone, all the mistakes and misconceptions were cleared up.

Saved the topic from falling into the floods.

it's in the floods in the first place...

IronBird:

Saved the topic from falling into flooding

Topic: neural network and inputs.

Sorry, I have to get up early to take care of the kids' business...

tara:

Subject: neural network and inputs.
in order to avoid suspicions of fluderasm, let me summarise: neural network - MLP; inputs: standard (painfully) indicators; outputs -.... however..... outputs is an offtopic... ;)

Here's an idea. Since we are talking about patterns. From 27 pages I understood that for most people a pattern is a set of candlesticks that repeat steadily in the history, let it be so. I will only add that there should be a statistically stationary movement for this pattern to the right of it. Many people look for patterns from a fixed set of candlesticks, I think the figure is 20. I note that to describe a pattern in binary only Ch B, this is already a metre of options . In hourly candlesticks about 5000 years, for more or less normal statistics it would take something like 200000 years. IMHO, a fixed number of bars is poorly suited to describing patterns. A zig-zag or polynomial regression is better, without reference to a specific price trajectory. Another remark, the vast majority are looking for patterns in a particular financial instrument, say in the Euro. Completely ignoring oil, gold, interest rates, or credit ratings. Basically it is understandable and it's an outrageously large amount of information for the interstitial space. So out of all my nonsense, one phrase is to write the portrait of the market. So now groups of portraits that are more or less similar will become paternas, as I understand it. There are many ways of distributing portraits into groups, Kohonen is the closest to me personally. We build a global map of the market as far as the education allows and paint it white. Now we do the current market portrait, look for it on the map and paint black on the corresponding neuron. After a while, paint another portrait, neuron black. As a result, we should get the trajectory of market condition (read market portrait, phase state of the market) on the map. Now, if the trajectory of the market state movement is predictable, or if we find a way to solve the problem where the trajectory is predictable (read: no sharp jumps from one place to another, in mathematical terms, the curve (trajectory) is differentiable). We can choose a trading strategy in advance.

IronBird:

What does it have to do with whether they repeat or not? You're making the claim that if they don't repeat, it's chaos. Is that right? You're just sort of cycling on the fact that you have to look for similar plots (very simplistically speaking)... But there are other approaches, after all... I fundamentally disagree with your assertion - that if it doesn't repeat then it's random rambling.

You see, the conversation touched upon an old sore subject - SB or not SB? Well personally I'm thinking - what kind of SB can there be when it comes to money? Generally speaking? Well the price in the market can't be formed by an HF generator, can it? (By the way a good HF generator, really random, is not such an easy task). It's just that the process is complicated... And if my or your approach "doesn't catch" any segment of the participants' body movements, then you shouldn't immediately be talking about SB. It just means it's the wrong approach.

An example (very simplified) is that MTS was invented, which catches the elite. But it's not designed to catch the MASH guys or the Zigzags. So it catches say 30%, 70 others (MA and ZZ are chaos for it).

For example, the gambling business is SB, although we are talking about money.

There's no such thing as a HSP, there's a HPSG.

Now this is interesting, this flounder never answered this question:

1. how in the forex price flow to distinguish a group of traders exploiting a particular trading method? And we must consider that the price is formed by real traders, not by clients of brokerage companies. I hardly believe that real traders use, for example, wave theory...............

2. Suppose there is a trader/group of traders exploiting a certain trading method. How can we determine the point of entry and exit of such a group in quotes flow? After all, each theory has a number of parameters, the choice of which depends on the trader's will? For example, eliotics may trade on different TFs, different markup and so on.

FAGOTT:

You're not going to say anything specific anyway.

Trend, flat and "don't know" is called fuzzy logic. An NS with fuzzy logic is, well, how do I explain it to you? Well, anyway, you're not gonna make it.

you predict 0_1 you get 0.157_0.984... that's why it's fuzzy )))) "don't know" is from another thread ))))

FAGOTT:

For example, the gambling industry is SB, although we are talking about money.

There is no HOSSPs, there are HOSSPs.

Now that's interesting, this cameraman never answered that question:

1. how in the forex price flow to distinguish a group of traders exploiting a particular trading method? And we must consider that the price is formed by real traders, not by clients of brokerage companies. I hardly believe that real traders use, for example, wave theory...............

2. Suppose there is a trader/group of traders exploiting a certain trading method. How can we determine the point of entry and exit of such a group in quotes flow? After all, each theory has a number of parameters, the choice of which depends on the trader's will? For example, the elioters may trade on different TFs, different markups and so on.

)))) everything has long been thinly allocated by regulators...