Cure conspiracy theory - page 13

HUK:
The MTs are full of such options, but these options are not for traders, they are made by DTs and meta-quotes, and you will be banned for such digging. If you have a good viewpoint, you can easily change it and do it yourself, as for the price of the order, they can put a delay in order execution for everybody, of course this has limits, but the UOC is on their side. In their contract they have the right to make quotes non-market, a concept that is not strictly defined and decided by a brokerage company... ...

This is interesting...

Could you elaborate on this, or at least provide links to where to read it...

Roman.:

This is an interesting one...

It's unlikely to stay here. I have seen it, though.

Well, I've seen those screenshots. Indeed, the DC has the ability to fine tune the MT4 settings.

And without MT4 it doesn't? And would you put in your own DC a system that does not have such settings? With a zoo of users from pioneer to pensioner.

I don't understand why forex banks need DCs? Couldn't they put their own servers with different terminals? A client could deposit to a trading account with a bank card and withdraw money to the same card.

I do not believe that the reason is small customer deposits and small transactions. Are the processors on their computers weak or what?

david2:

I don't understand why forex banks need DCs? Couldn't they put their own servers with different terminals? A client could deposit to a trading account with a bank card and withdraw money to the same card.

I do not believe that the reason is small customer deposits and small transactions. Are the processors on their computers weak or what?

They don't need them. You and I need them ;)

david2:

You can use the banks - VTB-24 (look it up through Google) and Alfa-bank, by the way, they have MT5 with real trading.

Aren't they part of a consortium and don't they rule the quotes? I meant trading on ECN but without commission.

david2:

I don't understand why forex banks need DCs? Couldn't they put their own servers with different terminals? A client could deposit a trading account with a bank card and withdraw money to the same card.

I don't believe the reason is small customer deposits and small volume of trades. Do their computers have weak processors or what?

for sure they do not have enough money for all the other activities.

Why else would they all go offshore?

For a long time they have been doing this for a long time and they are not any good at it.

ZS: somewhere on the banana islands )

borilunad:

A surefire way not to lose if you want to trade: on the tester and demo. On the real it is not worth the risk unless the DC is interested in our winnings!

What a mess. What do we do now? .... Maybe ... work out a strategy on MT ... and go to futures?

Roman, stop writing your characteristics right in your nickname. Clone detective.