Cure conspiracy theory - page 12

The problem is solved by leaving the kitchen for normal brokers, of course the word normal does not mean 100 dollar deposits, and normal is an elongated term. There are those who fake a normal account and ask for ten or more Euros, but in fact they are high-level kitchens.

And meanwhile, you can resort to cunning, such as these - https://forum.mql4.com/ru/48378#637789 by a big order, but do not confirm the request, that is, send blank requests, preferably for large sums. It's like filtering these jerks, where the brokerage firm purposely lowers the price, and where it doesn't.

wmlab:
I get an entry signal (e.g. buy). The Expert Advisor opens a position and places a calculated stop loss. The price that has been steadily growing until then instantly reverses and runs downwards towards the stop loss, sets it and empties the order. The Expert Advisor opens a sell position with a stop loss. Immediately upon opening the order, the price reverses northwards and soon afterwards sets a stop loss. Trailing stops occur exactly to the pixel on the chart. How is this possible? I mean in terms of probability theory? I've noticed similar behaviour before, but have shunned the silly idea that the "forex director" is playing against my orders =)

To refute (or to confirm) the fears is simple: we have to compare the quotes of a brokerage company with the quotes of another brokerage company.

I also had a period when I ideally bought on the highs or sold on the lows.

PapaYozh:

It is easy to refute (or confirm) these fears: you have to compare the prices of a brokerage company with the prices of another brokerage company.

I also had a period when I ideally bought on the highs or sold on the lows.

Inversely - to compare prices of two different real accounts of one brokerage company. I mean the suspicion that the brokerage companies give different quotes to different traders depending on their TS.

The quotes of different brokerage companies are different - it has been verified many times.

Imho, you need to get your quotes online somehow when comparing them, because history will be rewritten and you won't find anything.

The mills are full of such options, but these options are not for traders, they are made by DTs and meta-quotes, you will be banned from such digging, meanwhile user Prival has posted screenshots of them, which are not for traders. If you have a good view on it, you can easily change the settings and do it yourself, As for the price, you have to put an extra delay in order execution for each of them. Of course this may happen, but the UOC is on their side. You cannot be sure of the correctness of those terms, you cannot be sure of the correctness of those terms. They may even completely disconnect the terminal at the right time, when filters do not help, because if you trade with your hands and without technical stops (only large emergency ones), they find it harder and begin to put pressure by breaking communications, so open for example a large for the local auctions at least a few K or larger, they can break you off communication, attributing to a number of excuses, up to the server hacker attack. They may cut you off with a series of excuses, including hacker attacks on the server. You know how much the price may go down in such a short time. In general in business kitchens even with the biggest labels as they show their commercials on TV, people do not take much. In small cities the branches of DTs will give you even less. about 10 KU a month will not zarobotka (in Lubinka).man one did so, that at least to take away something (though could make and a lamb, but it simply would not give) did 10 K baq, took away, did 10 K, took away, once on 3-rd and or 4-th it simply crushed by sticks in wheels, sticks in wheels became more than the spokes in a wheel. If you do not know the difference between the two, then you may be mistaken, if you do not know the difference between the real broker who has an MT terminal and a quote, and MT is needed for quotes, and for managing quotes rather than for transmission of quality and speed of information delivery.

Maybe that's what we're counting on, that no one does it?

I'm getting paranoid too, I'm going to take my temperature...

Tell me, conspiracy experts, what are your working TFs? What targets do you set? What stops do you set?

It sounded like there was a "big stop". Question: how much is it?

If the targets are three hundred points and stops are two hundred points, then what the fuck you're afraid of? If you're pipsing on minutes, then consider possible moves - put them in TS, make protection, conditions, etc. ....

That is, again - change TS ;)))

ps.

If DC will make such a jump, then it (this jump) can always be contested.

A surefire way not to lose if you want to trade: on the tester and demo. On the real it is not worth the risk unless the DC is interested in our winnings!

borilunad:

A surefire way not to lose if you want to trade: on the tester and demo. On the real it is not worth the risk unless the DC is interested in our winnings!

Whoopsie... Something new for me personally. Can you elaborate on that?

moskitman:
Whoopsie... Something new for me personally. Could you be more specific?

It's nothing new! Read the thread above!