Cure conspiracy theory - page 2

Open an opposing position at the same time, which will have a takeover point in place of the stop. If the conspiracy theory is correct, the chart should turn into a horizontal line.

solar:
We have the idea that somebody else is to blame for everything, but not we. The brokerage companies usually do not need to do anything - they will sell out on their own.

Exactly!

ZS. Well, guys, it's all elementary to check. Open charts of two different companies and look. If stops a couple of pips from the price - then yes, it is possible. If tens,... hundreds of points - no, why should the company show up so alarmingly?

ZZZY check (track) the spread at the time of triggering a stop.

Read a book at your leisure - Sneaky Markets and the Lizard Brain. No one is chasing your positions, get rid of your paranoia.

wmlab:

Of course, no one seriously thinks that our trades go beyond the DC. But there are too many such surgical plummets to simply dismiss them.
Giving up stops (explicitly) and hiding them in the bowels of the TS. For example, as described here https://forum.mql4.com/ru/38834/page456

solar:
If you're chasing every pip, then no comment . But the average quote flow is practically the same for everyone.

I was comparing in real-time quotes of Russian Funds on MT4 and quotes of Kit-Finance on Quick (real broker) - the difference, though not significant, is there!

Otherwise: Yes . Colour: The general hour candle - match... :-) (the moves inside it do not) - that's to the question "everyone's almost :-) the same".

solar:
Read a book at your leisure - Sneaky Markets and the Lizard Brain. No one is chasing your positions, get rid of your paranoia.

That's what I want to get rid of. But how do I do that if the price once again ran across half of the screen, "kissed" the stop and immediately returned to the spot? The stop was far away from the price and from strong levels. And if it was an isolated incident... I want to believe that traders' brains work the same way and it was not just me who put a stop there.

wmlab:
An entry signal is given (e.g. buy). The Expert Advisor opens a position, places a calculated stop loss. The price which has been steadily increasing until then, instantly reverses and runs downwards to the stop loss, sets it and sinks the order. The Expert Advisor opens a sell position with a stop loss. Immediately upon opening the order, the price reverses northwards and soon afterwards sets a stop loss. Trailing stops occur exactly to the pixel on the chart. How is this possible? I mean in terms of probability theory? I have noticed such behaviour before, but I avoided the stupid thought that the "forex director" plays against my orders =)

At which brokerage house does this happen? Like "Uncle Vasya is the forex master"? )))

wmlab:

... I want to believe that traders' brains work the same way and I am not the only one who has put a stop there.

And you don't have to believe it, just wiggle your stops and that's it.

yosuf:
Do away with the stops (explicitly) and hide them in the bowels of the TS. For example, as described here https://forum.mql4.com/ru/38834/page456

This will only help if the DC is purposely draining the stops of specific traders. Which I doubt. In addition, virtual stop is not a substitute for the physical one. It works as long as the Expert Advisor is in effect. And if VPS goes down during the news?

Roman.:

I was comparing real time quotes of Russian funds on MT4 and via Kit Finance on Quick (real broker) - the difference, albeit not significant, DOES BE!

Otherwise: Yes . Colour: General hour candle - match... :-) (the moves inside it are not) - that's to the question "everyone's almost :-) the same"

In mt4 CFD. That's not really an accurate comparison.