The challenge: What is cheap and what is expensive? - page 12

nesssesary:
What is "very cheap" to you?

DmitriyN:
What is "very cheap" to you?
Very cheap is when you hit a woman in the head - and take her daily receipts along with the potatoes))

Prices and over-selling:

Yesterday they sold crayfish, big crayfish.

Five each.

Today it's three, but they're small.

My basic approach should be as follows:

1) First determine how much we WANT to make from each bag.

2) Determine the average price

3) Divide the desired income by 2 and when the price is below the average, buy, and when it is above, sell.

david2:

3) Divide the desired income by 2 and buy when the price is below the average by this amount and sell when it is above.

I don't understand, why divide when you can multiply?

Just assume that the price fluctuates around the average and if it goes down by half of the desired return, it will go up by the same amount.

david2:

My basic approach should be as follows:

1) First determine how much we WANT to make from each bag.

2) Determine an average price.

3) Divide the desired income by 2 and when the price is below the average price by that amount we buy, and when the price is above it we sell.

1. I think we first calculate how much you can earn from the maximum and minimum price on the market. And you do not have to go to the nearest town, if anything, you can go there.

2. If the profit is satisfactory, we enter the transaction.

3. If not - we sit still.

How do you calculate the profitability of this instrument? Or how many pips you can take from the instrument for a certain period of time, or in relation to the total number of pips this instrument has passed in a certain period of time.

DmitriyN:

Dimitri, so where do most people buy and where do they sell? What is the best way to determine this?

kakin:
Dimitri, so where do most people buy and where do they sell? How best to determine that?
By the chart.