The challenge: What is cheap and what is expensive? - page 14

kakin:
Alternatively, if it's quite a few pts, let's say without a bounce and has gone up in a certain amount of time.

What do you mean by a lot? What does it mean "without rollback"? Quite a few pips and bounce-free are diametrically opposed concepts. The price cannot travel a considerable distance without a bounce.
Price is a moped. For a moped to go, it has to be filled with petrol, a kickback is to fill it with petrol. No kickback means no petrol, the moped stands still.

We need to discuss examples, not theory in general.

DmitriyN:

What do you mean by a lot? What does it mean, " no return"? Quite a bit and bezotavka are diametrically opposite concepts. A price can't go a considerable distance without rolling.
A price is a moped. For a moped to go, it has to be filled with petrol, a kickback is to fill it with petrol. No kickback means no petrol, the moped stands still.

We need to discuss examples, not theory in general.

I gave this as an example, for the sake of argument.) ) By the way, a lot and irrevocable are not qualitatively and quantitatively comparable concepts and cannot be opposite...

Examples are different every time, but some general rules should apply to them. I am interested in these rules, if there are any.

kakin:

I suggest you start by giving an example. If you think you can describe 10 years of history in one formula, you are mistaken. There are many such descriptors who have run the market over with their wheels.

Give me an example of a non-trend, i.e. a trend that you consider to be non-trending.

DmitriyN:

I suggest you start by giving an example. If you think you can describe 10 years of history in one formula, you are mistaken. There are many such descriptors who have run the market over with their wheels.

Give me an example of a no-trend, i.e. a trend that you consider to be no-trend.

I don't know much about forex yet. I don't really know the ins and outs. What does it matter what a no-recoil trend is if you don't need it?) There's a lot of different ways to think about it. No rollback, for example - is when the maximum pullback in a move does not exceed... say, a tenth of a move.

So if the market of descriptors moved... not all of them. I have moved the bad ones, not the good ones)D

kakin:

There are different ways of thinking about this. A no rollback, for example, is when the maximum rollback in a movement does not exceed... say, a tenth of a movement.

Now try to translate this definition into mathematical form.

DmitriyN:
Now try to translate this definition into a mathematical form.

Dickfh did.

I will write my thoughts on the use of max recoil at the "Villagers".