FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 19: September 2012) - page 218

... while somewhere in Europe, in the underground bunker of his residence, Hitler Draghi was desperately delaying his end...

correction level at 1.3000 (white), may pull further, but the limit switch is set)))

While we are growing exactly on the falling dollar, it may take a while.

Wizard Wizard turkey )))) (euro blue thick).
(just like Semyon Semenych's turkey)))

Vizard:

Wizard Wizordowicz turkey ))) (euro blue thick).
Just like Semen Semenych's turkey can't see shit)))

Well said!

I won't vehemently defend "my" turkey. Just answer (if not a military secret) what exactly does a "BB turkey" do ?

It's just the fact that the turkeys underbreeding Artikulovich we already know, it seems Wizard Wizardovich is next ...
And that ... it's been a long time since I've seen Ishim Ishimovich not trading the euro.... ))

moskitman:

Well said!

I won't vehemently defend "my" turkey. Just answer (if it's not a military secret) what exactly does the "BB turkey" do ?

It's just the fact that we already know the fact that the turkey is being bribed by Artikulovich, it looks like Wizard Wizard is next...
And that ... it's been a long time since I've seen Ishim Ishimovich not trading euros.... ))

the blue euro and the rest are supposed to be predictors for it ... but in practice, of course, they are not ... but in general, this is a morning banter to cheer up.... (those who have analyzed multival and others know what I mean)

they prohibited drawing fairy tales)))

moskitman:

Well said!

I won't vehemently defend "my" turkey. Just answer (if it's not a military secret) what exactly does "turkey BB" do ?

It's just that the fact that the turkey is being bribed by Artikulovich we already know, it looks like Wizard Wizardovich is next...
And that ... it's been a long time since we've seen Ishim Ishimovich not trading euros.... ))

it's not really a turkey or not really a turkey at all, so what's he jerking off about? )))

moskitman:

It's just that the fact that the turkey is being jerked around by Artikulovich Artikulovich

Artikulovich brought out and implemented his own idea...it doesn't matter if the model is sometimes buggy or not...instead of taking someone else's without even bothering to check it for professional suitability ))))

To Articulus, kudos and respect...

That's it, you're pecking at me, I give up...

Vizard:

Article brought out and implemented his own idea... whether the model is a bit buggy or not... instead of taking someone else's and not even bothering to check its professional suitability ))))

Respect and respect to the artist...

The model is still being tested, so there may be some differences in perception, but the core is very responsive to market behavior, and that's more than half the battle ))))