FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 19: September 2012) - page 212

Enstein is a thief and a jerk who stole the theory of relativity from his first Serbian wife... and Serbs are the same as the Scatterers because we are scattered all over the earth ))))

solar:

)))) What is the basis for this confidence?)

wars have been fought on another plane for a long time ... bombs are only used against underdeveloped countries... In Russia they think like in America, live like in America, listen to music... dreaming of quid... It's a very long topic...

ordinary Russians can not think like ordinary Pendussians for many reasons: Pendussians love their government, Russians don't; economically Pendussians are more independent, but they change their jobs only as a last resort; the housing problem has ruined not only Muscovites, and in the states this issue is not even in the top ten.

They all live the same way: they are born, grow up, grow old, and that's where the similarity ends. Our pensioners do not even dream of Turkey, theirs are on Canaries.

They listen to white music and our whites, plus we listen to Asians and Indian and other stuff.

We dream about dollars, euros, rubles, so we do not dream about the name, but the amount,

We dream of living in the United States, some go away, and then throw up snot all over birches, black bread, and herring with vodka. And it's not that that bothers you, it's their soullessness...

solar:

I Aristotelian stage
II Copernican stage
III Einsteinian stage
IV Post-Einsteinian stage

ivanov ? petrov ? sidorov ? it's natural science by the way, what's the next long laugh ?

You seriously think that all this could not have been invented by Russians )))) everything depends on the place of residence and development at the time ...

I Aristotelian stage - and where is Greece now?)))

Gizmo:
nyu-nyu)))))))))))

Shto nu nu? second tp is 1.31 )))) stops 28500 ... the lots are really small, i'll warm up and buy more ))))

emotraid:

What's up? The second TP is 1.31 )))) stops at 28500... lots are really small, i'll buy more now ))))
nyu-nyu)))))

Gizmo:
nyu-nyu)))))

don't piss me off )))) i'll buy some more gold ... or tomorrow ... anyway, if i do, i'll tell you ))))

solar:
It was only in the movies that Stirlitz looked on sadly as the cranes flew away. It's not like that in life.

it's all so ... I have relatives in Germany ... they live well ... but they miss me ... my youngest daughter can barely speak russian ... sadly ... but for me, the russian expanse is the best ...))

solar:
where have you guys been abroad? ))))
Have you? For myself I can say with confidence, there is no one on this forum who has been in so many countries, even to enumerate lazy))) And in Jamaica, for sure, no one has been))

emotraid:

Don't piss me off )))) I'll buy some more gold ... or tomorrow ... if I do I'll tell you ))))

go to 1.30330 )))) the fairy tale needs to be rehabilitated )))

Vizard:

everything is so ... I have relatives in Germany ... they live well ... but they miss me ... my youngest daughter can barely speak Russian ... sadly ... but for me the Russian expanses are the best ...)

the whole Volga region is in EU numbers, Germany )))) homesickness))))