FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 19: September 2012) - page 207

...maybe someone has scripts that set pauses and calculate the percentage of available funds...I'd appreciate it...

What prevents it is that there are no big buyers. They don't want to buy so high. At least for now.
nexter:
38.2 is not a guarantee. what prevents it from going to 23.6 and then to 50 or 76.4? also a correction

mathijsen:
What gets in the way is that there are no big buyers. They don't want to buy that high. At least not yet.

Are there any big sellers?

fasten your seat belts come on board.........

Doesn't anyone think the euve is over-correcting? It's time for a 32-33

the forecast has worked...LOL...MUZPAUSE...remove the .mq4 extension

lotos7:
prediction worked....LOL...MUZPAUSE...remove the .mq4 extension

Same crap, except the profits haven't worked yet...

chepikds:

Same thing, except the profits haven't worked out yet...

2885 at 4 o'clock target = 50% of uptrend...keep pulling...if you've already started the midterm...

OK, if it closes below 1.30 today, I'll be bearish.

moskitman:

drawing at the end )))

Days. CCFp cluster indicator by Semyon Semenych. Each currency (not a pair!) is counted in the value of the others.

What do we see? That's right, Solar, we see what we want to see, not what is... See the whole Eurobucks rise over the last month? See.... Do we see the end of the euro? And do we not see that the euro has long been at the peak of overbought and wants to go home as well?

And do we see that the quid has been lying around for a long time and the eu is already in space?

Of course there are politics, force majeure, Draghi and other stuff, but no one cancelled the balance of the global economic system. Otherwise arbitrage situations would last not for several seconds, but for hours and days.

Do you want a number? ;) 1.2500...1.2000 at most in a week. (Not a forecast).

I would like to take this opportunity to say hello to the astronauts...

And show 1n, 4n and wickley?

Won't it turn out that the submarine is getting ready to resurface?

)