FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 19: September 2012) - page 206

Vizard:
I feel like a bad person. I want to apologise in public, just in case.

moskitman:

Absolutely. Nevertheless, the EUR is above the whole market and the USD is below all but the Aussie within the margin of error.

Of course, it could still bounce due to the dollar falling on some political events, but space... very unlikely.

Sure, a correction is long overdue. 38,2 or even 50, or at least 76,4 - it is a correction and does not cancel the aims of the bullish movement

moskitman:
I feel like a bad person. I want to apologise in public, just in case.

come on ))) a bit of banter (given the laziness of tales) doesn't hurt anyone...

CCFp roll in the ts - you'll be a little disappointed....many fish aren't there...

Vizard:

come on ))) a bit of banter (given the laziness of tales) doesn't bother anyone...

CCFp roll in the ts - you'll be a little disappointed....many fish aren't there...

With itself, without other turkeys, on standard settings there really isn't much fish there. The settings can be tweaked and in combination with other indulators would be quite good complement on small TFs. Especially if you add a news filter

Have you tried to view the weekly chart? Where is the global upward movement there?
nexter:

Of course, a correction is long overdue. 38.2 will be taken, half-point, or 76.4 as a last resort - in any case, it remains a correction and does not cancel the upward targets.

nexter:
On its own, without other indulgences, with standard settings, there's really not much fish there... If you play with the settings and combine them with other indulators it will be a good complement on small TFs. Especially if you add a news filter

In this case you can simply use other indices... i.e. the essence of any index (what we are talking about here) is lost... tweaking means optimization - to fit on the history (also not good)...

I've got a TS, but it only works on higher MAIs... Given that the data is sometimes revised and published, sometimes frankly inaccurate, of course we can't trust it to 100 per cent... + still not enough data... + profit margins are small... in general - factors that influence price movements a lot and their weights change...

If you stretch the fib on the weeks from the global top - 1.4938, then 1.3168 (the top of recent weeks) - would be exactly 38.2. So what is the correction here and what is the global trend?

mathijsen:
If you stretch the fib on the weeks from the global top - 1.4938, then 1.3168 (the top of recent weeks) - would be exactly 38.2. So what is the correction here and what is the global trend?
38.2 is not a guarantee. what prevents you from going to 23.6 and then to 50 or 76.4? also a correction

Vizard:

come on ))) a bit of banter (given the laziness of tales) doesn't bother anyone...

Unformalizable. At least I haven't managed to yet. However, looking at the snark as a whole is somewhat more plausible than looking at the same fibs (yes anything!) on a single pair.

Vizard:

In such a case, you can simply use other indices... i.e. the essence of any index (what we are talking about here) is lost... To fiddle means to optimize - to fit on the history (that's not good either)...

In this case, you can simply do with other indices - it means to optimize - to fit - to fit the signals, i.e. the essence of any indices (which is what we are talking about here) is lost.