FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 19: September 2012) - page 67

Можно поставить лимитник на покупку от 2616, а вообще намечается сильнейшее движение вверх )))

Hi all !

Am I right in saying that the price goes down to 2616 from the current levels and then goes up? Or the signal goes up with a delay? I can safely add 10 bp to the price to get 2626 - the price was right there.

I do not know what to do with it.

tuma88:

Hi all !

Am I right in saying that the price goes down to 2616 from the current levels and then goes up? Or the signal goes up with a delay? I can safely add 10 bp to the price to get 2626 - the price was right there.

I do not know what to do with it.

Levels are in flux all the time, appearing and disappearing )))) That marking is no longer there, other factors have worked )))

artikul:

Levels are in flux all the time, appearing and disappearing )))) That marking is no longer there, other factors have worked ))))
Which ones, if it's not a secret? Thank you!

Or maybe it will also hit 2616 ))))

artikul:
And after 1.28, what? Greece in the bush Germany in the crosses? )))))

artikul:

when?

emotraid:

when?

no more )))) move on )))

Sdimm:

It won't claw anymore )))) move on )))
Will it roll back to 1.2635?

Sdimm:

I don't think so ))))))))

I have a TP of 26800 on Gold and Take 1.70. I did not buy New Zealander and probably should have, he has a rest today or I will buy it later))))

the euR moved back to 26900

Gizmo:
At 1.2635?

I can't judge, down there are possible return levels at 2630 and 2600 for now)))