FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 19: September 2012) - page 51

Dimka-novitsek:
Looks like we're going down. at the moment the news comes out, there's always 20-30pp volatility up and down! I'm so screwed!
i closed the sell, i have doubts))

... that's how dogs are sheared - by the tail and into the corner... ©

The buy and sell orders have triggered, there is a lock, the position to the south is a little bit bigger. I do not want to switch anything off due to bitter experience. Below is another network of orders. Some of them have trailing stops only.

Fakamaza, didn't have time to put in the b.w. and remove the tp. Closed the order on profit. :)))

Also sell with the pound is stuck. Doesn't want to go down, the bastard. It's okay, it's not going anywhere. We're patient.

Dimka-novitsek:
The buy and sell orders have triggered, there is a lock, the position to the south is a little bit bigger. I do not want to switch anything off due to bitter experience. Below is another network of pending orders.
Right. The more locks the better. :))))))

Dimka-novitsek:
The buy and sell orders have triggered, there is a lock, the position to the south is a little bit bigger. I do not want to switch anything off due to bitter experience. Below is another network of orders. Some of them have trailing stops only.
Mice cried and begged, but they continued eating cactus. ©

I didn't do it on purpose!

Dimka-novitsek:
RASTEM))))))))))))))))))?

Dimka-novitsek:
I didn't do it on purpose!
You're doing it right, if you have grids, you don't need stops, they don't attach to this kind of strategy, it's going to suck.

closed just in time, now we have to wait for the customers to come around again))

They don't seem to have the appetite for it, but they don't seem to be responding very well.