FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 19: September 2012) - page 48

nexter:

I'm not so sure about that. Draghi will say: "We have decided and will buy unlimited bonds from Greece, Italy, Spain and any other problematic countries. Hooray comrades!"

-URRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

:)))

The news on the rate will drop the euro and the conference will raise it (most likely), that's what I meant.OK, off-line.

p.s. by the way, if the rate is left as it is - it sounds like a very good signal to me.

sergey620x:

There's an autograph. Only it seems to be paid for. It's free on Admiral. On Insta there's an owl built in.
I thought about Autograph, but from old memory it does everything in the mt4 environment. I found a program for 115 quid, a window with buttons on top of all the windows, it's the right thing, I'll try it out.

solar:

On the news of the rate they will drop the euro and at the conference they will rise (most likely), that's what I meant.Ok, gone off-line.

p.s. By the way, if the bid is left as it is, that sounds like a very good signal to me.

If they leave it like that it is ok. with a trawl sell it and that's it.

solar:

At the rate news they will drop the euro and at the conference they will raise it (most likely), that's what I meant. OK, off-line.

p.s. By the way, if the bid is left as it is, that sounds like a very good signal to me.

Signal for a rise?

Dimka-novitsek:
All in all, the situation is dangerous. http://search.ligazakon.ua/l_doc2.nsf/link1/ed_2012_08_03/RE21746.html I'm not even sure if we will go down, at least 50-70 points, and after the 10th we won't have to scratch our heads.

Thank you!!!

virus-76:

Signal to go up?

Judging by the index the eu should correct a bit - target 81.40, hello all!

What's the slab at 1.2620-1.2630? This is the last time we can't break through.

mathijsen:
What's the slab at 1.2620-1.2630? This is the last time we can't break through.
The buyers' line does not want to drag in the +.

on the strart, pay attention.....