FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 19: September 2012) - page 43

odiseif:

Somebody sold very hard at 1.2620 ... price fell 30 pips in 1 min... I started to watch volumes of futures ... accumulation of 1.26-1.266 on the daily ... volumetric peak seems to be 1.2572 on the week... it is interesting, though it is not clear what to do with these volumes... except to add these volumes to cc instead of odor with false channels .

What they sold there is bullshit, watch the levels at 1.2565-70 and the reaction there.

yosuf:
Although a newcomer, gave the right advice, not listened to, apparently: https://forum.mql4.com/ru/51016/page4

Yusuf, despite the multiple attacks on you and your barge formula(18), I personally respect it (and you even more so), but am still wary.
When you can provide an economic (astrological, logical, psychological, ...logical, logical, and, finally, just_logical) justification for it, then we'll discuss, OK?

Everyone: don't get the idea - I didn't leak today, I just "under-delivered". ))) Stops, trawls and breakeven, although greatly restrict potential profit, but they do the job.
My point is different: how do you keep abreast of what's happening? on the front line? Who started buying at 4 p.m. Moscow?

solar:

By the way, I would consider Barroso's suggestion that a single authority for the EU should be in place by 01.01.2013. Tomorrow there is of course a high probability of the euro sinking and then we will see how "bad" things will turn out in Europe.

And to troll?)))

moskitman:

Yusuf, in spite of multiple attacks on you and your barge formula(18), I personally respect it (and you even more so), but still am wary.
When you can provide an economic (astrological, logical, psychological, ...logical, logical, and, finally, just_logical) justification for it, then we'll discuss, OK?

Everyone: don't get the idea - I didn't leak today, I just "under-delivered". ))) Stops, trawls and breakeven, although greatly restrict potential profit, but they do the job.
My point is different: how do you keep abreast of what is happening? on the front line? Who started buying at 4 p.m. Moscow?

If it's here, I certainly didn't buy there and I wouldn't advise anyone to buy there.

Interesting picture on GBP/USD either breaking up to 1.6050 +-10, or 1.5760 +- 20 .

strangerr:

What about trolling?)))

easy ))))

solar:

easily ))))

Well, that's a bit of a mouthful, don't be so hard on our friend)))

The turkey, on the other hand, is behaving interestingly. The settings are the first ones I could think of. If you work with them and add rules - maybe something good will come out? Green lines are profits, red lines are losses.

Anybody want...?

strangerr:

Well, that's a bit of a mouthful, stop trolling our friend like that))))

And here's more brutal trolling Starting Deposit of $ 1000 for 290r. Discount of 99%.

http:@//www.kupikupon.ru/@deals/lionstone_0407_39489 the @ sign - delete. Personally, I've been falling for that coupon.

prikolnyjkent:

The turkey, on the other hand, is behaving interestingly. The settings are the first ones I can think of. If you work with them and add some rules - maybe something good will come out? Green lines are profits, red lines are losses.

Anybody want...?

where'd you see the profit, it's all draining)))