FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 19: September 2012) - page 38

alex_r:
if you'd read the thread instead of shitting around, you'd know.
Take it easy with the words, syrun.

alex_r:
This is the difference that is made by single large volumes that are not visible in the meta.

So I say - while ticks are brutally stupid, futures are already showing the infusion of dough))))

Well, who wanted to, he saw and understood. But I feel sorry for the boy , humanly speaking)). His daddy bought him a computer, but didn't teach him how to talk to people...

alex_r:
Well, who wanted to, he saw and understood. And it's a pity for Maladroch, in human terms.))
Oh, you, sir, have been offended since childhood... Some kind of complex? Well, revel in your imaginary victory. Write some more childish words, let the others laugh with you.

alex_r:

maladroit:

Guys, there's this... The trend has taken a turn. It's called the blue moon. Forecast says a lot of people are going to get into fights Consequences in the form of bans and nasty fallout.

Knock it off, shortly. Don't.

Eurochief has taken off

maladroit:
Have a look through the thread. There's a clusterdelta MT profile there.

moskitman:
Have a look through the thread. There's a clusterdelta MT profile there.
I'm just interested in how trades with high volume are caught. Clusterdelta only gives total volume for all trades, or am I wrong? Is it possible somehow to see that, for example (conventionally), in addition to 1000 deals of $100 appeared 10 deals of $1.000.000 ?

nexter:
Eurochief took off.

For real! What do you want to do?

Salted.

maladroit:
I'm just wondering how deals with high volume are caught. Clusterdelta only gives total volume for all trades, or am I wrong? Is it possible somehow to see that, for example (conventionally), besides 1000 deals of $100 appeared 10 deals of $1.000.000 ?

Should I have asked like that?

I'm interested, too, by the way.