FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 19: September 2012) - page 32

alex_r:
(T))) that's bullshit, that's what's going on here https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www.epravda.com.ua/news/2012/09/4/333761//

Yeah. ))) Put the puzzles together, these .... hmmm... not smart comrades, I think they decided that all positions from DCs will be taken to the interbank )))) The NBU is actually running short of currency (you can tell by all the measures it is trying to take).

We have to sell in quid while the exchange rate is still reasonable))))

alex_r:
we need quid while the exchange rate is still reasonable))))

Actually, ideally, coffee, sugar, maybe Swiss franc, but the quid are already in the positive zone )))

OlegTs:

The most unpleasant thing in this case is when around this point there is a reversal, but for some reason it usually happens that way).

I bought the eura at 2524, may be wrong, I do not see any special signals in this thin market, if anything I will be shorting at the bottom

1,2560 - 1,2480 - 1,2660

solar:

Actually, ideally - coffee, sugar, maybe Swiss franc, but the quid are already in the positive zone )))

that's for them, but for us you can't buy a house, a car or a meal with coffee))))

sorry. i was actually referring to cash...

On EUR/USD I think the retest of 1.2557 (weekly pivot) and down.

Ishim:

Hi all, again nothing specific has been said. I can tell you - you open 2 demo accounts on one with bai on the other with sells in 15 pips... - You put a beard of Eee with beautiful screens on the forum - blah blah blah blah... blah blah blah blah - that's it! (Yes don't forget to call the useless - works magic)))))).

No kidding, the volume pulses of 10 - 15 pips give as long as they do. (for me this is not a serious goal)

In case you haven't noticed, I always show trades in the same account.4

And I can doodle on another one.

If I had a demo, those who watch it wouldn't give a damn.

If I had a demo, they would not give a shit. Wouldn't it be easier to say that you and your dashes are going nowhere, you can't see shit and can't do anything?

Ishim:
1,2560 - 1,2480 - 1,2660

Yes, Tantric is there - no clowns needed.

Yep, three more buoys out of six available at the last moment, knocked out on trailing stops at 30-45 quid profit, three hanging in light losses, and six more buoys hanging in the air. Put the nets out again. Seems to be going up, hopefully. Profit 720 quid, total loss on positions 420. Yeah, it does look like it's going up, but I don't know where...

strangerr:
Yes, Tantric is there - no clowns needed.