FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 19: September 2012) - page 30

Gizmo:
Luck has arrived, the loss limitation has worked!!!

that's a long stop loss. i got in at 50.

In the pound the sell on the trawl closed, I will not go back in, better to watch from the outside)

StopLosses are for pussies.

To hell with stoplosses. Gave them up.

On the pound - who thinks? 1.5829 - rebound, or later break through and go down to 1.5775 ?

As far as the Euro is concerned, the situation is as follows: Do not buy. Selling is 50/50, as it is likely to either flop or go further down. I'll sit on the fence, I guess.

I was being taken out all day yesterday by the trawl on the pound - as soon as I get a limit ring, I start running in different directions.
OlegTs:
I'm not going to re-sell on the pound, it's better to watch from the outside)

Gizmo:
Comrades! Like-minded people! And just good people! Please tell us your opinion on EVRE (HER PIZ...!!?!???)

Х3. European politicians are already talking about ECB debt purchases as a fait accompli and the Italians and Spaniards are insisting that their debts are bought first.

Nothing has been officially announced yet but everyone is waiting for Draghi to confirm the debt buyback programme tomorrow.

But on September 12, the German Constitutional Court is due to give its verdict on whether Germany has the right to spend taxpayers' money on the debts of other eurozone countries. Since the decision to buy the ECB debts was made against the opinion of the Bundesbank, and since the ECB has no authority to buy bonds, there may be a bummer on the 12th, i.e. the buyback programme will be accepted but no money will be available for the cause.

The pound could still be 30 pips down...

NBU makes Forex market illegal

What is the NBU?