FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 19: September 2012) - page 22

Myth63:
so what news did we fall so sweetly on? =)
the same news we grew up on :)

Of all the orders I opened yesterday/today, only USDCAD is upsetting. All others have either closed at T.P. or taken out in b.y.

USDCAD... is not going up, damn it. And it should. Let's wait, we're not proud.

Bicus:

Of all the orders I opened yesterday/today, only USDCAD is upsetting. All others have either closed at T.P. or taken out in b.y.

Interest rate data tomorrow, we'll go even lower.

Bicus:

Better look at the pair AUDCAD to buy 150-200 pips up (4-base) before Friday, Monday... I think your pair will go from 0.9835 to 0.9885.

Oh, don't....

I don't look that far. :))

Bicus:

Oh, don't....

I don't look that far. :))

wrong number... put in for the first time... ugh ;0))

Ahhhh... Well my tp is at 0.9890.

Well, it looks like the Canadian's getting a little hotter...

Ishim:
wave up and already normal (m30) down the screenshot posted.))))) (stop souring - buy a new suit)))).)

What, brother Ishim, are you doing numbers again, catching fleas and making people laugh?))

Waves only in the sewers)))

odiseif:
Hello everyone, where are you? I downloaded clusterdeltoo and tOS ...compare volumes on futures one and another - they are almost exactly the same ... while I had time to make screenshots volumes have changed a bit ...... question Strange ... how to use it to help yourself and the market without offence)

Odyssey, hi. I don't look at these numbers at all.