Don't go to the market, girls ;) - page 8

Demi:
You are drawing general conclusions for everyone based on your individual TS. Don't be a pipsqueak and you'll be happy

This is not my TS, this is the work of the crowd in the market, how not to generalize, if it's in a common cauldron of everything is boiled, mine is a few dozen in total

sanyooooook:

Yes, that's a checkmate in the head.

In the first post is a table of all trades by market.

Oh, the magic word script.

One more time. How do YOU count market entries ?

sanyooooook:

it's not my TS, it's the work of the crowd over the market, how can you not generalise if it's all brewing in a common cauldron, mine's only a few dozen there

OK. You are drawing general conclusions for everyone based on your individual pipsqueak TS. Don't engage in pipsing and you'll be happy

Mischek2:

Oh the magic word script

One more time. How do YOU count market entries ?

I don't understand the question, all market entries for Thursday, eurodollar futures (FORTS), in the first post, they are in the table, I just calculate the aggregate position.and build a chart relative to the current price at the time of the trade.

Demi:

OK. You are drawing general conclusions for everyone based on your individual pipsqueak TS. Don't engage in pipsing and you'll be happy.

Why don't I have the right to pipsqueak?

sanyooooook:

Why don't I have the right to pipsqueak?

You have the right. Why is it better not to do it? Because in the vast majority of cases, the spread will eat up profits.

Demi:

You have the right. Why is it better not to do it? Because in the vast majority of cases, the spread will eat into profits.

This is just to say that it is not profitable to pivot out of the market most of the time, but not that it is not profitable to pivot at all.

sanyooooook:

This only suggests that pipsing out of the market is not profitable in most cases, but not that pipsing is not profitable at all.

Then go for it!

sanyooooook:

I do not understand the question, all market entries for Thursday's Eurodollar futures (FORTS), in the first post, they are in the table, I just calculate the aggregate position.and plot against the current price at the time of the trade.

Man, I don't see what the problem is explaining where the numbers come from . Don't talk about the script. I'm not asking how .

Mischek2:

I do not understand what the problem is to explain where the numbers come from. Don't talk about the script.

I don't know what figures you're talking about.

The table is all calculated, you just have to process it.

You count from the first deal and you take your pick from it. If you add a new trade, you calculate the net position, if you close it, you calculate the profit in points, the result is written in the profit and net volume column.

further on, everything is summed up line by line, we obtain the balance movement, add to the balance the difference between the current price and net position value, and obtain equity.

It is not difficult to calculate using the data in the table.