Don't go to the market, girls ;) - page 6

alexx_v:
grail again on friday?

No, I'm just playing dumb to see the alternative.)

Meat:
i don't get it either... You're going to sell these random strategies to people so they'll execute your limiters? And why would they use them if they're not?

They don't need to be sold. They're already sold to everyone.)

ZS: "everything has already been stolen before us!!!"

jelizavettka:

I'm going to go smoke some potato sprouts))

You tricked me, though. I googled them and didn't find that they can be smoked and that they make me so stoned.)

It's just that google doesn't smoke them. )

sanyooooook:

For example, if you put in an order with a 3 p. average spread, the commission is about 0.6 p. The spread can be 1 p. That's enough for taking a profit.

I understand it's not about pips, but ticks. So you have to write it clearly, so there is no confusion.

EDU2 has a tick size of 0.0025 and a cost of 6.25 quid. Apparently, you indicated the commission only for 1 transaction (and not per round), or did not take into account the exchange and clearing fees. Otherwise it turns out it's not much.

Meat:

If you're referring to ticks, and not pips. So it should be clearly written at once, so that there is no confusion.

EDU2 has a tick size of 0.0025 and a cost of 6.25 quid. Apparently, you indicated the commission only for 1 transaction (and not per round), or did not take into account the exchange and clearing fees. Otherwise it's not much.

The commission is 1 ruble per contract and 1 ruble per close. 3-2 = 1 rub.

sanyooooook:

No, the price step on EDU2 is 0.0001 points. 1 contract in rubles is 3 rubles per point. the commission for the contract is 1 rub. and for the closing of I understand 1 rub. 3-2 = 1 rub.

Ahh, you're talking about our exchange! :) And I was thinking about CME.

Meat:

Ahh, you were talking about our stock exchange! :) I thought it was the CME.

We don't need CME, we just need to deal with our own issues.)

I don't get it.

sanyooooook: It's gone 365,000 for the spread today.
365,000 of what? Zimbabwean dollars? ))) That's kopecks ....)))

I.e. as if there are a lot of entries and everyone enters randomly and almost everywhere, then you can put a limit wherever and whenever you want and cut the spread between the bid and ask in the cup. Is that the point??? Well, that's the way scalpers have been trading since the beginning of time, but you need more sensitivity than automation.