Don't go to the market, girls ;) - page 5

jelizavettka:
It's just that Sasha wasn't smoking tobacco).

Yes yes, dried potato sprouts )

PapaYozh:

Can I also get paid the spread?

Of course you can, everyone can, but everyone wants the market and pays the spread.

sanyooooook:

Of course they can, everyone can, but everyone wants the market and pays the spread
I once posted a test prototype of a future grail on limiters . here https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/139975/page59 Do you think I would get a couple of spreads on every real trade?

jelizavettka:
I once posted a test prototype of a future grail on limiters . here https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/139975/page59 Do you think I would get a couple of spreads added on each real trade?

It's not limiters, it's pendants (pending orders, entry is based on the market in any case on MT4)

sanyooooook:

These are not limiters, but pending orders (delayed orders, entry is based on the market in any case on MT4)
I used a selllimit there, not a sellstop. The price is taken on the opposite direction.

jelizavettka:
I used selllimit there, not sellstop.

It makes no difference on MT4, whether you set a Sell Stop or a Sell Limit, the entry will follow the market in any case.

ZS: It breaks the brain, doesn't it?

sanyooooook:

It makes no difference on MT4, whether you set a Sell Stop or a Sell Limit, in any case the entry will be based on the market.
Ah... And I thought "market" means the direction of price movement.)

sanyooooook:

ZS: Breaks the brain, doesn't it?

I'm going to go smoke some potato sprouts))

You tricked me, though. I googled them and didn't find that they can be smoked and that they make me so stoned.)

grail again on friday?

sanyooooook:

The main problem with limit entries is that they may not get eaten, so you need to know when they will enter the market (we have many strategies with random entries and exits for this purpose, of course we do not enter the market).
I don't get it either... You're going to sell these random strategies to people, so they may use your limits? And why would they use these strategies if they are known to be losing? (losing at the speed of the spread)