Don't go to the market, girls ;) - page 2

sanyooooook:
when did the 3-ruble purchase price become worse than the 5-ruble purchase price?
will become worse. before the price of 2 roubles.

moskitman:
will get worse. in front of a price of 2 roubles.

i.e. the price of 6 roubles is now worse than the price of 5 roubles? and better than the price of 3 roubles?

sanyooooook:

So now a price of 6 roubles is worse than a price of 5 roubles? and better than a price of 3 roubles?
No, Sash, you can only talk about whether the price of 3 roubles is good or bad if you know what it will be like in the future.

Sannyok, just don't forget that a market order means a guaranteed entry into the market, unlike a limit order, which can remain uneaten and you risk missing out on a profitable trade altogether. So there is a stick of two ends here. Everyone chooses which is more important to them: saving a few ticks or a guaranteed entry into the trade.

Meat:

Sannyok, just don't forget that a market order means a guaranteed entry into the market, unlike a limit order, which can remain uneaten and you risk missing out on a profitable trade altogether. So there's a stick of two ends here. Everyone decides for himself what is more important to him: to save a few ticks or to be guaranteed to enter the deal.

Well, what if you know the approximate deviation of the bid\ask from some average?

sanyooooook: Well, what if you know the approximate deviation of the bid\ask from some average?
It's a lot of guesswork, and it's a bit delayed.

sanyooooook:

I look at it and think: Uncle Misha was right, the spread eats up all the profits.

For today the spread was 365,000.

ZS: But if someone enters on the market, then someone is sure to limit, hence I conclude that entering on the market is unprofitable on average.

That's not what I said. I was saying that when playing with random axe logic, which is the only one represented here, the spread will eat up the entire deposit.

Mischek2:

That's not what I said. I was saying that when playing with random ct logic, which is the only one represented here, the spread will eat up the entire deposit.

Aren't the corollaries based on random events random?

sanyooooook:

Aren't corollaries based on random events random?

If by random events we mean entering and exiting the market, then the outcome is not random )

Mischek2:

If by random events we mean market entries and exits, then the result is not random )

Well then, if random market entries are known, then we can safely put limits on the spread at the time of entry and the spread is in our pocket.

And then it turns out we pay the spread