The path to the grail: thechanalysis vs MM - page 3

The Equity Basketof Currencies chart, the channel, was of no use to me personally, I've tried everything), maybe it just didn't work, but I'm thinking about it too, maybe it will come up

lexandros:

The idea is based on trading an equity chart rather than a price chart...

................ Hoping to hear some common sense

As long as your questions are only of the "either/or" type (TA vs MM, price vs equity), you won't hear any common sense. Pardon my rudeness.

7Konstantin7:
There are already some ideas from the experienced ones) it's time to test it out and think it over - maybe something will turn out) price is not important, you don't need anything, you just need a good MM and a special ... stop and take)
Ah. I see) Maybe something like a gridiron. (according to the grid.)?

lexandros:

So as not to get too bogged down in theory... and so to start the conversation...

The idea is based not on the price chart but on the equity chart...

I already have some developments. I'm not ready to do some tests, let alone real trading... This is why I started this blog... Hoping to hear some common sense.

You'll get around to it.

I've been saying that for years. Here, someone's been in and out of the hospital himself. What do you want, participation? )))

Sorry for the style. Such discourse.

jelizavettka:
Ahh. I see) Maybe something like a gridiron... (on the grid.)?
Ta nah-it's first class) by Alexander dablokos :) eh, it's for the whole winter to think enough, I'll do after the resort ... ;)

MetaDriver:
As long as you only have questions of the "either/or" type (TA vs MM, price vs equity), you won't hear any common sense. Pardon my rudeness.

Um... let's just say...

The equity graph is (IMHO) easier to trade... If we see an uptrend, we scale in to get a quicker gain. If flat on the equity - we wait, if a sharp drop - we sell (receive partial or complete fixing)...

This is the idea. Formalize it for the robot - plan for the near future.

moskitman:
I can suggest a purely horizontal equity graph (no joke), can you do anything sensible with it?

If you mean the ring, don't tell me... I've read the thread. It's all very interesting - but I don't see the practical value of a ring... alas...

lexandros:

Equity graph is easier to trade (IMHO). If we see an upward trend, we scale in to get faster. If flat on the equity - we wait, if the sharp fall - we sell (partial or complete capture)...
This is the idea. Formalize it for the robot - plan of work for the near future.

Not like this.

===

Alexandros, how many times do you increase lots on the test in 10 years? Admit it.

DmitriyN:

Not like this.

===

Alexandros, how many times do you increase lots on the test in 10 years? Admit it.

hehe... don't want to post pretty pictures from the tester with an increase from a hundred quid to a hundred million in 3 years... a hundred million - and then go slower already, because the size of the lot does not allow further geometric:) 100 lots is the limit... :)

There's a branch for such pictures... but there's enough histrionics there without me.

lexandros:

The idea is based on trading an equity chart rather than a price chart...

What's the point? The euro, for example, is unlikely to drop to zero, and your equity for goodness sake.