from Bears - page 7

alexx_v:

you can't decide everything on your own,

I can and do

Fun topic. )) I suggest that in order to promote democracy on the forum, every month we hold a vote to send, say, one of the moderators to a two-week ban.

alexx_v:

Don't piss off Mihu, he's not in the mood today, is he?

P.S. The Eurobucks bulldozed over the bears today, maybe that's why... ?

moskitman:

Don't piss off Mihu, he's in a bad mood today, isn't he?

P.S. The Eurobucks was bulldozing the bears today, maybe that's why ... ?

and i don't think misha is trading at all.

sever32:
and I don't think Misha is trading at all.
I'm inclined to think so, too, but...
You know, a brother's been mowed down. It hurts, doesn't it?

moskitman:
I'm inclined to think the same way sometimes, but...
you know, a brother gets mowed down. It hurts, doesn't it?
The crews made their money, but a lot of plankton did.

nesssesary:

Since the 4th forum does not allow for voting like the 5th forum, when creating topics, forum users could use such services to create these or other polls related to trading or programming. I think that many users would be happy to participate in these polls.

But, do not forget that surveys must be formulated adequately. And you need to take part in them adequately, because many people have several channels of communication with different iP. The results of the polls also need to be taken adequately, and not as a "binding guide to action".

Think of it as a suggestion to topic creators, a.k.a. An "add-on" to the forum that doesn't require any modification to the forum engine. And you can consider me a pioneer :) There will be other solutions in the future.

moskitman:

Don't piss off Mihu, he's in a bad mood today, isn't he?

it's good for him to lose some weight ))

nesssesary:
Fun topic. )) I suggest that in order to promote democracy on the forum, every month we hold a vote to send, say, one of the moderators to a two-week ban.

Conclusion: Don't piss off the moderators!

Speakingof which.