from Bears - page 6

TheXpert:
In public.

From the word Prelude. Look up the etymology ;)

borilunad:

What he meant to say was that this is just the prelude and the fugue afterwards....

Yeah, right. When I asked DmitriyN in private what the purpose of the poll was, he said there was no purpose. So I wondered, then, what's it all going to come down to?

P.S.

And I still don't understand why he signed up to organise this poll? Young and hot? Habit of acting thoughtlessly?

drknn:

Yeah, right. When I asked DmitriyN in private what the purpose of the survey was, he said there was no purpose. So I thought, then what's it all going to come down to?

A fugue! A fugue is a run, a run-up, in general, an intense movement, a trend!

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%A4%D1%83%D0%B3%D0%B0

Mischek2:

about priests in the 'chat room', but we'll have another fight and alexx_v will be banned again.
Yep, no justice, you fight and I get banned ))))

Esenin came to mind. Do you need it, Misha?)
As it goes, the hell with it. Let him go...

I read it and was stunned.

Misha, has anyone written to you in person?

I am not asking WHO, WHAT and WHY.

Of course, you can have different attitudes to the letters you received, but(!) to make them (someone else's letters) public is an obscene and low thing to do.

Article 138 of the Russian Criminal Code, Misha - you're screwed.

DhP:

I read it and was taken aback.

Misha, have they written to you in person?

I am not asking WHO, WHAT and WHY.

Of course, you can have different attitudes to the letters you receive, but(!) making them (other people's letters) publicly available and discussing them is an obscene and despicable thing to do.

Don't be ridiculous for God's sake. I am in a position to decide for myself what I want to discuss in private and what I don't.

Mischek2:

Don't be ridiculous for God's sake. I am in a position to decide for myself what I want to discuss in private and what I don't.

you can't decide for yourself, it's all been decided a long time ago:

Article 138. Violation of secrecy of correspondence, telephone conversations, postal, telegraph or other communications

1. Violation of secrecy of correspondence, telephone conversations, postal, telegraph or other communications of citizens

shall be punishable by a fine of up to eighty thousand roubles or in the amount of the wages or other income of the convicted person for a period of up to six months, or by compulsory works for a term of up to three hundred and sixty hours, or by correctional labour for a term of up to one year.

(2) The same act committed by a person using his official position - shall be punishable

shall be punishable by a fine in an amount of 100 to 300 thousand rubles, or in the amount of the wages or other income of the convicted person for a period of one to two years, or by deprivation of the right to hold certain positions or engage in certain activities for a period of two to five years, or by compulsory labor for a term of up to four hundred and eighty hours, or by compulsory labor for a term of up to four years, or by arrest for a term of up to four months, or by imprisonment for a term of up to four years.

3. Expired.

so, mikhail - give dima a case of mineral water or time )))) decide