from Bears - page 3

A counterproposal for forum members not to flatter or be rude in any threads, and then we won't need moderators

DmitriyN:
Nobody died, it's OK, calm down. It was Misha who stirred things up :)
I'm as calm as a boa constrictor after dinner.)

Integer:
The middle way is better.
From a technical point of view, what is it, if not MA?

DmitriyN:
It wasn't my idea. I implemented someone else's idea, whose idea I won't say. No problem, that's your right.

I wouldn't sign up for that. Why, for what reason would you agree?

DmitriyN:
It wasn't my idea. I implemented someone else's idea, whose idea I won't say. No problem, that's your right.

" Dima "

You told me it was a moderator's idea . I offered you a good way to confirm it. You got hysterical. No need to hide behind "others" . There's nothing more to talk about .

Mischek2:
" Dima "
You told me it was a moderator's idea . I offered you a good way to confirm it. You got hysterical. No need to hide behind "others" . There's nothing more to talk about .
"Misha", I don't give away my friends, sorry. Especially since they help me sometimes.

DmitriyN:
From a technical point of view, what is it, if not MA?

Medium simplifies and coarsens. And it's more of a centre of gravity, it takes finesse to find and hold it.

DmitriyN:
No one is dead, everything is fine, calm down. It was Misha who stirred everyone up :)

I'm just blown away by the squabbling nature of the man and his party. After all, there are two seemingly close productions:

1. Let's discuss moderators to improve the forum.

2. Let's discuss moderators.

The second is fundamentally different from the first, because the person has started an outright squabble, trying once again to pit people against each other.

There was one guy in a period of aggravation - swearing abuse moderator, but he was just an angel compared to the topikstarter, no one to pick on anyone.

Integer:
Medium simplifies and coarsens. And it's more of a centre of gravity, it takes finesse to find and hold it.
I perceive MA as a centre of gravity, and for almost any period of MA.

Democracy is democracy :)

Vote :)