EA works with demo accounts but not really working fine on real account, what happened? Please help!

Hello Masters in the house,

Please I need your help seriously, I coded an EA and it works fine on demo accounts but it is not working effectively with real account, sometime it will open just one or two orders out of about 10 symbols on different charts. Sometimes it won't open any position at all, no matter how long I leave the charts opened. What do you think can be responsible?

Please your help  would be highly appreciated.

While waiting, thanks...

Opengates2012:

Hello Masters in the house,

Please I need your help seriously, I coded an EA and it works fine on demo accounts but it is not working effectively with real account, sometime it will open just one or two orders out of about 10 symbols on different charts. Sometimes it won't open any position at all, no matter how long I leave the charts opened. What do you think can be responsible?

Please your help  would be highly appreciated.

While waiting, thanks...

I ever found that on the real account some order executions are pending, It seems done by broker. This is really not impossible for the broker. So, the EA must check the server return code at execution time.

I wonder if you have made an allowance for slippage and also for repeated entry attempts