Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 508

transcendreamer:

how I long for a grail in Vedic Sanskrit... only not enough drachmas to pay for it... ehhh... I'll have to go to the mines...

For that you have to learn to stomp on a regular zigzag or any other source of the previous, current and next trend

transcendreamer:

how I long for a grail in Vedic Sanskrit... only not enough drachmas to pay for it... ehhh... I'll have to go to the mines...

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/329394/page283#comment_16371500 There's the Grail!

transcendreamer:

How I long for a grail in Vedic Sanskrit... only not enough drachmas to pay for it... ehhh... we'll have to go to the mines...

it's a dead language... master ifcuil...

ukshoul eichnuf!

(very apt indeed to describe a dablokos)

Aleksey Nikolayev:

it's a dead language, learn ifcuil.

May I ask you a question about ifcuil? If you are a connoisseur of course!

Rumor has it that Wolf Waves are not just divergent lines - but a cocoon form reflecting the model of the universe and chaotic expansion processes - surprisingly, there is no information about Wolf himself - and it is likely that he is not a person - but an archetype going back to Gothic-Germanic roots or even Sami-Lapland shamans - in this regard it seems interesting to perform traditional yokes during trading - to identify yourself with the market element... but Wolf waves are really interesting, maybe there is a mystical 1-2-3 pattern there...

transcendreamer:

ukshoul eichnuf!

(really does fit the description of a doughboy)

Careful you don't wake up anything else.

Aleksey Nikolayev:

be careful, or you'll wake something else up.

In the first version of Ifcuil, the short phraseukshoul eichnuf roughly translates asSomething made a group of runningclowns begin to stumble orA group of clowns begin to stumble on the run. This meaning is put together like this:

• A group of clowns ("clown" in Yifquil,kshul) is seen as a set of more or less equal members, without meaningful differences. (That is, they are all clowns, and even if they play different roles and do different tricks, this is not given importance in the statement.
  • The clowns in the group are united by a common context task, i.e. they have a common goal in their running.
  • The narrative is about a particular group of clowns, in its entirety and in one particular place, rather than, say, as part of some larger group or all groups of clowns in general.
  • The clowns begin to stammer(eichnuf) for some external reason beyond their control, and are seen as experiencing some external influence that caused them to perform the action.

Apparently this also encodes the root causes of why trading systems sometimes fail... because obviously this describes the group dynamics of market participants, and the moment they start to falter there is a break in the technical model or a phase shift in optimal parameters or a change in volatility...

Speculator:

May I ask you a question about ifcuil? If you are a connoisseur of course!

Completely unfamiliar with it, but always willing to share my authoritative opinion

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
Profitability for three days is 7.2% realized profit out of 12 trades. 4 trades are still in the market, all with a profit. And the moose per trade is 1%. This is why the system is accepted only for one currency pair, with very rare entries.

Is it really a grail?

Just in case there's anything...