Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 4

Aleksander:

So post all your findings - maybe the community will help you ... eh? :-) Can you do it, or will you get greedy? :-)

there's no time for that.

Greed has nothing to do with it.

When people publish hypotheses, that's one thing.

Having a finished result is another.

And what you are invited to read here is not to my taste, to put it mildly.

And I have written here exactly on the position of Vladimir and your "fools".

Poking is also boorish.

But you can't satisfy your self in any other way.

Aleksander:
I'm going to sleep now.
Good night, animals!

Grown-ups don't act like that.) They just don't care anymore.

Aleksander: And as for giving the experience to a limited group of people - there is a simple solution - you buy a host and a domain. A forum is placed there. On a forum in settings it is established for guests a ban on registration and a ban to watch the content. Registrar as the administrator himself - registrar elected. That's all - firstly nobody knows about the forum and will not break it. Secondly there is no need to encrypt information. There you can insult the audience as much as you like - you are God there. And here you have to obey the elementary principles.

Aleksander, as you can see from the first "textbox", you are using different lots, which is natural for multicurrency TS. You have shown the result in terms of currency units, but may I ask what is the final result in pips?

Yeah... It's been a while since I've been on this forum. Not much has changed.

Literate people discussing high matter in separate threads.

Illiterate and inexperienced make another thousand times already made grail and wait for manna - in other branches.

And then, of course, there's the troll branch. Who's just a bore to sneer at... Who really has nothing and can not be...

SZS: To demonstrate their success, it is not necessary to publish the investment-password. The author is probably afraid that people will actively copy his trades (there are plenty of copy-copying advisors). The broker may monitor his account on onyx or on - and post the link. And everyone will see everything at once - without fear of plagiarism.

And all said topikstarter - reminiscent of haggling girl nedavalka. She wants to do it, but she has never had anything and she is afraid to get her butt in the shit. That's why she won't do it.

well - it's easy to do :-) there's a start price, and a close price - subtract the difference between them and you get the result of the deal in pips for each currency pair ...

or are you interested in any other pips?

lexandros:

Yeah... It's been a while since I've been on this forum. Not much has changed.

Literate peoplediscussing high matter in separate threads.

Illiterate and inexperienced make another thousand times already made grail and wait for manna - in other branches.

And then, of course, there's the troll branch. Who's just a bore to sneer at... Who really has nothing and can not be...

SZS: To demonstrate their success, it is not necessary to publish the investment-password. The author is probably afraid that people will actively copy his trades (there are plenty of copy-copying advisors). The broker may monitor his account on onyx or on - and post the link. And everyone will see everything at once - without fear of plagiarism.

And all said topikstarter - reminiscent of haggling girl nedavalka. She wants to do it, but she has never had anything and she is afraid to get her butt in the shit. That's why she won't do it.

Hmmm... how can I put this... in a human way... :-) before coming to a multi-currency strategy, I first learned :-) to make money on one pair...

and then, looking for ways to diversify risks, to reduce the maximum drawdown of my TS, I came to multicurrency strategy - a kind of arbitrage forex - pair trading, so to speak :-)

I showed you my mono-system recently :-) or rather the results of it... how I increased the initial deposit by 100 times within a month :-)

and about the same - using several currency pairs I've come to low-risk (in terms of drawdown) TS... the results of which - I will show here - in pieces over a period of 2 months ...

You can even increase by 1000 times in a good period of time. And the next month you will safely meet with Kolya Marzhov.

The real deal is in the real market, and it is in fact profitable, so I'd like to repeat this. The real result will be seen there and there will be a confirmation that your words are not just trash or flooding.

And then we will discuss (if there is anything to discuss). In the meantime, all your posts are nothing but empty, unconfirmed.

Anyone here can write and make up anything and any profits.

What's the point of all this bashing? To draw attention to yourself and grow this thread into a hundred pages? It reeks of narcissism.

Heehee :-) not everyone... Most of them are simply drained :-) ( out of 41000 monitors on onyx, only 40 people were able to show more than 1000% returns)

so... not everyone...

you're a walking fake at the Forex market ... a loser so to speak ... and you're trying to write comments :-)

Repeat ... at least on a demo... my results :-) Maybe we'll talkthen :-) now you're just some bullshit babbling to me...

show me something like 10,000% a month...then come talk to me :-)

I see... Just a troll.

Language style and manner of speaking is almost 100 percent indicative of a schoolboy. not a trader with years of experience.

Moderators, please pay attention. IMHO this thread belongs in the trash...