Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 282

pppp:

Lately I've been thinking about unraveling the whole pair trading mess and going into the futures and equity markets. So revealing these things would not bode ill for me in those markets.

Disclose if it won't hurt you. Relevant.

:D

pppp:

Lately I've been thinking about unraveling the whole pair trading mess and going into the futures and equity markets. So revealing these things would not bode ill for me in those markets.

Three cards! Three cards!!! Three cards!!!))

GerbertX:
Aleksander, is it really possible to make money from random numbers, or are you trolling?
You can.

I thought something had changed here... like hell it has. Apparently there's no turning back in this case. So whether it's worth it to do it in a degraded field. We'll have to find another place to put it.

We'll think about it. Apologies for the fornication, I myself have been misled by the belief in the mutability of bad things.

Alexander, how I understand you. People are often ungrateful, I meet them every day. Although I am currently struggling to find a profitable strategy, but I will not ask, because when you achieve it yourself, this work will then be rewarded by the thought that you have achieved it yourself, not by freebies. As you rightly wrote: Give the ungrateful an advisor, and they will sell out.

I didn't write about the public, the only complaint from the public is about Joker, and a few of the flooders who already have grails. I'm talking about the administration and politicized moderation.

What's in it for? To be used and then turned off at will by being banned.

Nah, guys, not although, the "adequacy" of moderation has been recorded in the end. There's plenty of material already, people are sending in too. YouTube will judge, the administration does not care, maybe through other means to pay attention, dz.

Why didn't the joker come out? Didn't he support you? Or did I miss something due to moderation?

pppp:

What's in it for? To be used and then turned off at will by being banned.

I think there are a lot of places on the Internet these days where you can write without getting banned, like Matroskin's shoe polish. From social networking pages to blogs and other shit. All it takes is the will to write, as they say.

trentium222:
Why didn't the joker come out? Didn't he support you? Or did I miss something due to moderation?
It doesn't matter.