Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 203

moskitman:

In my case, the TS relies on the equality (in pips) of the half-rings, and this equality is always respected, regardless of the market situation.

When there is equality, there is no profit.

For there to be profit, there must be inequality.

If there is inequality, there are risks.

Contender:

When there is equality, then there is no profit.

For there to be profit, there has to be inequality.

When there is inequality, there are risks.

There is no profit when there is equality in money, and equality only in pips. The total volumes of transactions are quite good at this task.

It was more difficult with the risks - I had to think for a long time and draw curves and variants of events in my mind, considering them as equally probable. It did not fit into my head for a long time. Eventually it did, and I managed to limit the risks to an acceptable, and most importantly, to a finite and predictable size. Pythagoras' trousers are equal in all directions. )))

moskitman:

There is no profit when there is equality in money and equality only in pips. The final volumes of trades are quite good at this task.

It was more difficult with risks - I had to think for a long time and draw curves and variants of events in my mind, considering them as equally probable. It did not fit into my head for a long time. Eventually it did, and I managed to limit the risks to an acceptable, and most importantly, to a finite and predictable size. Pythagoras' trousers are equal in all directions. )))

You haven't figured it out about the points yet, or I don't understand what you mean when you write "equality of points".

Contender:
You haven't figured it out about points yet, or I don't understand what you mean when you write "equality of points".

Equality in points is what I mean by the eternal equality of the positive and negative parts of the ring.
As if we opened the ring and went to bed. In the morning we opened the terminal and saw that the sum of positive trades (that went to the plus overnight) is equal to the sum of negative ones (minus 21 spreads). Whatever was happening in the market during the night (day, week, ...) it will always be so, if the ring is open with equal lots. It doesn't matter which pairs are in the plus right now and which are in the loss and how many of them there are. The semicircles will always be equal in points (minus 21 spread).

It's a dead giveaway to trade pure Ring. The dog is deeper than that.

What a ring of Nibelungen) decided to enter all pairs and directions, min lot, opening of the ring in 2013... A regular price chart, no ceiling or bottom, nonsense, what kind of stationarity is there :D I say whatever you do you get one pair that has no stationarity, no ceiling or bottom.

7Konstantin7:

What a ring) I decided to enter all pairs and directions, min lot, opening of the ring in 2013... A regular price chart, no ceiling or bottom, nonsense, what is stationarity here :D I'm telling you, you get one pair that has no stationary, no ceiling or bottom.

You got it wrong. Describe in more detail what you did and I'll tell you where you went wrong.

7Konstantin7:

What a ring of Nibelungen) I decided to add all pairs and directions, min lot, opening of the ring in 2013... A regular price chart, no ceiling or bottom, it's stupid, it has nothing to do with stationarity :D I say whatever you do you get one pair that has no stationarity, no ceiling or bottom.

the more pairs, the hoo... worse, i.e. more unstable and dangerous the system is, if you want to feel the "dead" trading...

I told you - a triangle and that's the max

hedge has never outperformed normal trading

moskitman:
You made a mistake. Describe in more detail what you did and I will tell you directly where you went wrong.

I took 21, virtually opened orders on each pair with 1 order with the required direction min lot, got equity from 2013, so as not to wait online, everything is immediately visible.

7Konstantin7:

I took 21,

Who did you get? Took who?

virtually opened orders on each pair 1 order with the required direction min lot
How did you do it?

_new-rena:

the more pairs, the hoo... worse, i.e. more unstable and dangerous the system, if you want to feel the "dead" trading...

said a triangle and that's the maximum

hedge has never outperformed normal trading

I don't need it) I'm explaining it to a man) although he should understand it all himself, you just always want to believe in a fairy tale.