Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 168

On average, a quarter or even a third of the market set is always handicapped. The market set on majors is 35 pieces. Trading as in the classics has takeoffs, trails, stops, but all naturally synthetic. Trade even with spreads is done in accordance with technical analysis. The full set includes 15-25 units (it varies by market), they are analysed and the optimum one is selected.

Last year I had two stops. Average intensity of deals is 3-5 per week. duration of a deal in the market is 1 hour and a half (max)

I have given more than enough information. Good luck.

Question . Apart from the bit of the state, is there any evidence of the existence of dablokos? What is it that the best minds of our time are working on?

Joker. Thank you. The information is really super.
I'll take my chances still and promise not to ask any more (today:):

Are the Penny games and mathematical tambourine dances really used to filter synthetics?
Or are all these Penny games, Parrondo paradoxes, combinatorics with information entropy, Bohr's additionality principle just to keep the discussion cool.

Sta2066:
Question . Apart from the bit of the state, is there any evidence of the existence of dablokos? What do the best minds of our time struggle to unravel?

There is only a short-term hocus-pocus, I would like to see at least one month's worth of this advisor's work.

Joker, what percentage of your funds goes to opening one group of trades?

Topekstarter gave the same state - more than 250 baskets closed, almost 6 months. And Joker now has 26 baskets + before that about 10 examples.
I checked the quotes. In my opinion quite enough for analysis. The whole year 2013 is even unseemly to ask for.

In theory, of course, you could open in different directions at the same time and then remove the minus baskets.
But what for? You cannot cheat the market.

Sta2066:
Question . Apart from a piece of the state, is there any proof of the existence of doughboys? What are the best minds of our time working on?

These "connoisseurs" have been offered a million times to show a real-time "master class" ... both on this forum and on others where this nonsense has been discussed. Not one has agreed... but on the contrary - there is evidence of leaked demos.

No matter how much red you mix with red, you still get red... and that red again has to be analysed and used somehow.

kot287:
Joker, what percentage of your funds goes to opening one group of trades?
2-5% per trade

philips:

These "connoisseurs" have been offered a million times to show a real-time "masterclass"... both on this forum and on others where this nonsense has been discussed. Not one agreed... but on the contrary - there is evidence of leaked demos.

No matter how much red you mix with red, you still get red... and that red will have to be analysed and used in some way.

And why do you think anyone is trying to prove anything to anyone? There's absolutely no need for that. I, for example, don't care what anyone thinks about synthetic trading, who believes in it or understands it, and who doesn't.

Joker:

What makes you think anyone is trying to prove anything to anyone? There's absolutely no need for that. I, for example, don't give a damn who and what anyone thinks about the synthetic trade, who believes in it or understands it and who doesn't.

The logic of action is broken. Why then would you go around and around, but not tell the whole story? When I don't give a shit, I sit and just read, or don't sit and read at all. And here ... especially on the part of Nekola, who supposedly "came from some islands, was bored and created a branch in A ... ry ... and then swept the branch here, there, everywhere ... Why? Why do you support this?

Honestly, I have been following the whole movement since the creation of the A...ry branch. Initially, I thought that Nekola was about to either start selling something for cash or offer a remote control using his system. Neither the first or the second was publicly available ... I wondered ... although, who knows, maybe in private and were trying to sell something.

That leaves one conclusion - a clever way to get others to fuss, think, code and put their ideas to the "guru" ... and the latter, as usual, "yes, you're there, but a little different. It's not a bad way to get others to work on your idea, which you can't do yourself. And no one can... no matter how much you mix red with red...