Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 140

So will someone give me a condensed version of the adverts?

Lastrer:
So will someone give me a concise info on adversa?

http://forex.kbpauk.ru/showthreaded.php/Cat/0/Number/56831/an/0/page/0/vc/1

the archive has a pdf covering the basic geometric models of the tactic and their interpretation of the price movement.

The TA itself, it's better to study from the archives of Protoforma.com (online), or there, on spider, in the many examples and comments. there are people on spider who are very good at it, who have knowledge of the issue.

Lastrer:
So can someone give me a condensed version of the Adverse?

http://www.theignatpost.ru/magazine/index.php?msid=148

Also check out Wolfe's waves, and Andrews' pitchfork for company.

Files:
tvx.zip  3564 kb

Sincere thanks to all who responded!

Hi all :-)

it's been a little quiet :-) maybe you should show us the state again. :-)))))

Aleksander:

Hey there :-)

it's been a little quiet :-) maybe you should show us the state again. :-)))))

Wow! What a bunch of people! Where have you been?

No way... blooper... ©

moskitman:

Wow! What a bunch of people! Where have you been?

No way... blooper... ©

I've been in the bathhouse :-) before I get out I get sent back to the sweat lodge.... now I see the operators are relaxed... they're skipping posts :-)

Heroix:

I would like to inform the public that some time ago TheXpert and Alexander started a betting thread on bwine about Alexander increasing his real roulette deposit by 200 times.

I found this bet interesting and suggested to Alexander to spin my money myself. In the end... he ended up wasting €150 on obscure bonuses, explaining that he didn't understand the site (ahem, well, well).

Further, I offered him to deposit the same amount (150 euros) into my account as a compensation for his failure to understand. As you can imagine, this would have been unrealistic to achieve.

As a result, he persuaded me to deposit another 10 euro into the account. He said that with 1 cent stake it would be enough to win back. I was wondering what would happen next, so I poured them into the account.

After that, his roulette game started. And after 254 bets those 10 euros were also thrown away.

Since there is still 0 euros in the account, I think it is acceptable to accept the bet as lost, and the results should be made public, because this bet was also agreed publicly.

If anyone is interested in the bets - I can provide them, there is nothing special there. I can also provide a screenshot:

Here we go....

yeah, there was that... - if it wasn't for their bonus system, the russult would have been a bit different... but otherwise... put 10 euros in the game - took 30 out... put in 150 and after 2 hours of play made 1700 euros... got excited... tried to transfer it from the game account to the cash account... but it didn't happen... Bwin writes - deposit another 4,500 euros and then you can withdraw your winnings... - I think we're screwed... Deposit 150 - then another 4,500 and then soup with a cat - Well, started not in the system - big bets - I wanted to quickly cut thousands of 6000 more ... but it didn't work out...

and then this money of 1700 transferred to some 21,000 bwin market points - which I spent on lotto raffles and all sorts of crap with no idea how they could be disposed of .... yeah, there was that situation... and with 10 euros shit came out - the minimum bet was not 1 cent and 10 - and then 20-30 spins in a row almost, fell 4 or 6 zeros in a row and the money to bet another hand flinched to put on such results ...

Aleksander:

yeah, there was that... - if it wasn't for their bonus system, the russult would have been a bit different... but otherwise... put 10 euros in the game - took 30 out... put in 150 and after 2 hours of play made 1700 euros... got excited... tried to transfer it from the game account to the cash account... but it didn't happen... Bwin says - deposit another 4,500 euros and then you can withdraw your winnings... - I think we're screwed... Deposit 150 - then another 4,500 and then soup with a cat - Well, started not in the system - big bets - I wanted to quickly cut thousands of 6000 more ... but it didn't work out...

and then this money of 1700 transferred to some 21.000 bwin market points - which you spent on lotto raffles and on all sorts of stuff with no idea how to dispose of them was.... yeah, there was that situation... and with 10 euros shit came out - the minimum bet was not 1 cent and 10 - and then 20-30 spins in a row almost, fell 4 or 6 zeros in a row and the money to bet another hand flinched to put on such results ...

Cheers, everybody!

For Demi's information from Heroix ,thank you very much. As they used to say in the olden days at meetings "information noted". Let's move on. This thread is open about something else.

Aleksander, if you're done with the sweat, go on with your topic. Or close the thread.

My question: you are still working on the 4-link, as depicted in his posts, or use other multiplicity? You do not have to repeat about the 2-fold. We've already realised that you started with one pair.