Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 131

Well the RESULT is what - a branch of 130 pages ?

GRAAL is....... in different levels of TA and SL !?

That's a good start.

Can you be more specific, which is bigger and by how much? Or in 2 months ?

prikolnyjkent:

... About the "cloud", if it's a LOSS graph, turning when the probability changes as a result of some trick (e.g. changing the TP/SL distance ratio) I said back then. And if we consider the "cloud" as a BALANCE change chart, the first that comes to mind is the increase of the volume of the next position after it has closed with a loss by (if we speak about the chart from the "Problem...") 120/440=0.27. Of course, we mean the volume of the next position after the profit, decrease by this value if it is larger than unity (that is, some initial amount).

And why, in fact, would you think that by changing the sl/tp ratio somehow the cloud (a set of sbs) would have to go anywhere at all.

I'd like some reinforced explanation. Or is this a postulated axiom?

ZS. Don't forget the limited number of coin tosses in each cloud line. That's an extra stone in the lot game.

The length limitation of each of the cloud games can be compensated for by the number of these games.

We are spinning a cloud which consists of a set of games. Consequently, all (or the vast majority) of the ObMeme's must be rotated. Take the same martin. Is 2 throws enough to stabilize the cloud (for how many throws MO=0), but 1000? How many are needed?

Lastrer:

And why, in fact, would you think that by changing the sl/tp ratio somehow the cloud (a set of sbs) would have to go anywhere at all.

I'd like some reinforced explanation. Or is this a postulated axiom?

ZS. Don't forget the limited number of coin tosses in each cloud line. That's an extra stone in the lot game.

Changing the SL/TP ratio will turn the "cloud" of pure outcome statistics. "The balance cloud will not be rotated by such a change. "The balance cloud is rotated by position size control. For the example from "The Challenge", the cost of a share in the hardest case (120 to -120) would be slightly more than 8000 units per such unlucky line. While the total profit from all 1000 lines after all 1000 throws is even modestly "off the fly" estimated at 60000 units.

Given the simply "fabulous" probability of each new "cloud" repeating the shape of the pattern in question, we get a very decent picture...

Lastrer, Very nice branch))Do you spin? or is that what you think kent is spinning? So the turn rate of each game will be different. something will start turning earlier, something will start turning later, making a bottom at the turn. you need as much as you need for the immediate positive result. I thought you were talking about the departure in 2 sigma. And what conditions can be set for a departure in 2 sigma deathtrap)?

prikolnyjkent:

Changing the SL/TP ratio will turn the "cloud" of purely statistical outcomes. "The balance cloud is not rotated by such a change. "The balance cloud is rotated by position size control. For the example from "The Challenge", the cost of a share in the hardest case (120 to -120) would be slightly more than 8000 units per such unlucky line. While the total profit from all 1000 lines after all 1000 throws is even modestly "on the fly" estimated at 60000 units.

Taking into account just "fabulous" probability of repetition by each new "cloud" of the shape of the sample in question, we get a very decent picture...

Indeed, in your mind, the sl/tp ratio would give a change in the statistics of the outcomes. However, SB is treated as a graph of the outcomes of equally likely events, i.e. a coin. Thus, tp and sl cannot be influenced directly. It is possible to go for a "military trick" and mean a single outcome with unequal sl and tp by several coin tosses, say 3, and take all options except RRR as luck. But, the resulting cloud won't be pure SB (because, if you look close, it is the same as the cloud of a regular coin, unchanged), and the cloud of such a crooked coin will turn strictly on the ratio sl to tp, which won't bring any profit, as you correctly noted. So let's not complicate things, we have cloud SB, that's what we work with.

Second option - we rotate cloud balance with bids. The wording is as we want it to be. Although, I did not quite see the formulation of the problem (remind the link to the wiki, I think). Therefore it is difficult for me to interpret your numbers, about which it would not hurt to get acquainted with the calculation.

x4x:
Lastrer, Very much enjoyed the thread))Are you spinning ? or is that what you think kent is spinning ? So the turning speed of each game will be different. something will start turning earlier, something will start turning later, making a bottom when turning. You need as much as you need for the immediate positive result. I thought you were talking about the departure in 2 sigma. And what conditions can be set for a departure in 2 sigma deathtrap)?

And how should events unfold when they do? The same as before! A 3-sigma outlier is a rare occurrence if the coin is in good condition. Therefore, it will continue to give such a failure seldom. And more often it will behave as usual, "according to conscience". Accordingly, cumulatively, with an increasing number of outcomes, we will first hit two sigmas, then one. In other words, this suggests that the more throws we make, the more likely the absolute difference between O and P will increase, but their ratio will tend towards 1.

Here's the cloud. It's not evenly distributed. There will be two and three sigmas and even more. But those lines are few and far between. And the closer to the centre line, the higher the density. The vast majority of them will be stomping around the same RMS. And if we add up all 1000 SBs of 1000 outcomes from the cloud, we get 1 SB of 1,000,000 outcomes, which is more likely to be within one RMS, not the other way around.

SZY. the formula for SCO SBs can be seen here _http://www.sernam.ru/lect_f_phis1.php?id=32

Lastrer:

Indeed, in your understanding, the sl/tp ratio will give a change in the statistics of the outcomes. However, SB is seen as a graph of the outcomes of equally likely events, i.e. a coin. Thus, there is no way to directly influence tp and sl. It is possible to go for "military trickery" and mean one outcome with unequal sl and tp several coin tosses, say 3, and take all variants except RRR as luck. But, the resulting cloud won't be pure SB (because, if you look close, it is still a cloud of regular coin, unchanged), and the cloud of such a crooked coin will turn strictly on the proportions of sl to tp, which won't bring any profit, as you correctly noted. So let's not complicate things, we have cloud SB, that's what we work with.

Second option - we rotate cloud balance with bids. The wording is as we want it to be. Although, I did not quite see the formulation of the problem (remind the link to the wiki, I think). Therefore it is difficult for me to interpret your numbers, about which it would not hurt to get acquainted with calculations

Turning of the "cloud" of outcomes is interesting, because it substantially changes the properties of STATISTICS of sequences - lines become less twisted, there are many long uninterrupted chains of outcomes of the same type. There is a wide scope for playing with lots...

(I was, by the way, wrong in my rough estimate of the profit from turning the "cloud" balance. It's not 60,000, it's 120,000 units of profit...)

And the link to the Wikipedia page is: https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Задача_о_разорении_игрока...

Lastrer:

And how should events unfold when they do? The same as before! A 3-sigma outlier is a rare occurrence if the coin is in good condition. Therefore, it will continue to give such a failure seldom. And more often it will behave as usual, "according to conscience". Accordingly, cumulatively, with an increasing number of outcomes, we will first hit two sigmas, then one. In other words, this suggests that the more throws we make, the more likely the absolute difference between O and P will increase, but their ratio will tend towards 1.

Here's the cloud. It's not evenly distributed. There will be two and three sigmas and even more. But those lines are few and far between. And the closer to the centre line, the higher the density. The vast majority of them will be stomping around the same RMS. And if we add up all 1000 SBs of 1000 outcomes from the cloud, we get 1 SB of 1,000,000 outcomes, which is more likely to be within one RMS, not the other way around.

SZY. the formula for RMS SBs can be seen here _http://www.sernam.ru/lect_f_phis1.php?id=32

You were looking at moments of departure over 2 sigmas, did you analyse the time between the moments?

1- time between departures as a number of throws.

2- The nearest time periods after the occurrence of the sorties.

The time has a probability too. Yes, and the departure in 2 sigma at the time can be.