Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 639

gobirzharf:
Wake up. Life can be different.
Not that ;)

It's a pity that Nekola failed and could not show 10K% from the hundredth try.

one doubling on a coin only had to do. and no luck.

nothing, now he will try 99 more times and make10K% on the 100th, and then will run around with a picture on all the forums and shout: "look how many percent I make"))

danminin:
What a pity that Necola lost, and could not show 10K% from the hundredth try.

one more doubling on a coin only had to do. and no luck.

nothing, now he will try 99 times and make10K% on the 100th, and then he will run around with a picture on all the forums and shout: "look how many percent I make"))

Please don't shoot the pianist. He's doing the best he can.

He has such a risky trading style. Somewhere he might lose and somewhere he might make a few times that much.

khorosh:

Please. don't shoot the pianist. He's doing the best he can.

He has such a risky trading style. Somewhere he can lose, and somewhere he can make a few times that much money.

That's how everybody does it, or else))) But Necolla positions his method as a grail, and I wonder how long it will last, or will it work at the factory according to Dreamer's precepts?)

benzovoz:

That's how everyone knows how to do it, or else)))) But Necolla positions his method as a grail, and I wonder how long it will last, or will it work in a factory according to Dreamer's precepts?)

I think he uses pyramiding with lot increase for nothing. I am currently working on a TS which uses fixed lot pyramiding. The risks are smaller and the result may be good. Sometimes one pyramid can double with acceptable risk. The risk is approximately the same as when trading with a single order, but with a lot twiceas big.

benzovoz:

That's the way everyone knows how to do it.

Not everyone.

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

not all of them.

Really? On the demo? I do not believe that all can not, ishso can, it's just normal people are sorry to waste time on such bullshit, infa 100

benzovoz:

Really? On a demo? I do not believe that all can not, ishso can, it's just normal people are sorry to waste time on such bullshit, infa 100

Not everyone, because some people are lucky, some people aren't. The ensemble expectation is 0.5. And real passes can be any, can be 100 times lucky, and the same 100 times to lose in the minimum number of moves.

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

Not all, because some are lucky, some are not. The ensemble expectation is 0.5. And the real passes can be any, can be 100 times lucky, and the same 100 times to lose in the minimum number of moves.

Lucky is the one who is "lucky")))) Mathematical TC, which isthe "grail" of Necolle has no chance. 50 years ago it would have played, not now. There is no way to get it so straightforward on the real market. This is why the price may play on the demo because its quality is poor there and nobody cares about the demo server. If you do not have a good basis for the market, you may finish it quickly.

benzovoz:

Lucky is the "lucky" one))) The mathematical TS, which is the "grail" of Necollah, has no chance. 50 years ago it would have worked, now it doesn't. There is no way to get it so straightforward in the real market. This is how the slippage of quotes on the demo-market may occur on the demo because the quality is poor and nobody cares about the demo servers. If you do not have a thorough analysis you cannot rely on how the market works.

You don't have to worry about it. The logic of the player small loss big gain is also equivocal. But to lose a lot, you have to play for a long time. And it is possible to win in one pass. The chance of winning is equal to the chance of losing. It's all a tricky business. It's obvious. It's the way to win for one, and lose for everyone else)))) The seeming obviousness is not.)