Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 506

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:
Holy shit!)
Where did you get it from? Or did you write it yourself?)

it takes 5-10 minutes to write

it's a story that encrypts some of the life of a real sectarian.

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:
"A measly 100 percent..." Ehhhhh where is all the enthusiasm of such comrades now...
Here every 5% to the 50th probability of profit gives such an increase in profit that with a guaranteed probability of 65% you get a plus in any case over any period of time. That's the goal of doughnuts in reality. Not this mythical 1000%.

he just does not say that this event (triggering of the pyramid) happens only once or twice a year ))))

on super impulses like in March

transcendreamer:

it takes 5-10 minutes to write.

there are moments from the lives of real sectarians encrypted in the story

I am far from it), but it is very interesting to read) You should create a separate branch and there stories to post.

transcendreamer:

he just does not say that this event (pyramid triggering) happens only once or twice a year )))

on super impulses like in march

Or like September 4, 2014))

it's the damn quarantine...

I have to have some fun at least...

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:
I am far from it), but it is very interesting to read) You should create a separate branch and post your stories there.

I have long suggested that he give up forex and start writing novels. Maybe he is losing his new Dostoyevsky talent.

Selling grail(system), one-of-a-kind, starting price $10,000.
Offer valid until 18.05.2020

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
I am selling a single grail (system), with a starting price of $10,000.
The offer is valid until 18.05.2020.

And what is the MONEY of the proposed"grail" for example for the past three days of the current week on the gbpusd?

aleger:

And what is the PROFIT of the proposed "grail" for the past three days of the current week on the gbpusd for example?

Profitability for three days is 7.2% realized profit out of 12 trades. 4 trades are still in the market, all with a profit. And the moose per trade is 1%. I do not have only one pair, therefore the system is used only in one currency pair with very rare entries.

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
I am selling a one-of-a-kind grail (system) for a starting price of $10,000.
Offer valid until 18.05.2020

ready to pick up the gral free of charge after18.05.2020. Apparently the gral will stop working after the 18th?