Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 442

maksman78:
I am talking about this case, as for Expert Advisors - I have not tried them, I do not know (maybe I do not trust them).

Now I understand why you have such an opinion about many profitable strategies. Until a strategy has been tested in an Expert Advisor for 5-10 years, it cannot be considered profitable.

maksman78:
It's not just very easy, it's also fun! I am of the opinion that earning should be easy and fun) It doesn't have to be nerve-wracking.

How long have you been trading profitably?

khorosh:

Your posts give the impression that forex trading is not easy, but very easy). It is not clear only why only 5% of traders are earning.

That's why I don't understand - why these topics still exist. Either there are a lot of newbies who are not able to earn on forex or people still do not want to apply strategies properly.

khorosh:

How long have you been trading profitably?

Long time...khk khe...very long time ago))) just at some point life circumstances forced me to look for(and find) a more profitable strategy than anything I've used before. Maybe you need that too?

khorosh:

Now I understand why you have such an opinion about many profitable strategies. Until a strategy has been tested in an Expert Advisor for 5-10 years, it cannot be considered profitable.

I really traded on many of them, there were about a dozen of them. I kind of know what I'm talking about. How do you load 2 or 3 indicators into an Expert Advisor? I didn't think it was possible.

maksman78:
I've actually traded many of them, had a dozen or so others. kinda know what I'm talking about.

Well, maybe yes, in manual trading you are right. Only I don't have the opportunity to trade manually.

khorosh:

Well, maybe yes, in manual trading you are right. Only I don't have the opportunity to trade manually.

I can't do it otherwise. So it's still a hobby... so 15% a year)))

maksman78:
You can't do it any other way.

Why not, some people trade successfully with the help of experts.

maksman78:
I can't do anything else. So it is a hobby after all... that means 15% a year)))

No, if an expert makes less than 60% profit a year, then I reject it. In general, yes - it is a hobby for me, I am retired, I have a lot of free time.

khorosh:

Well, by. you. mean. why. do. some. successfully. trade. with. the. help. of. experts.

I don't get it. Do you mean advisors? If so, the deposit should not be small.