Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 436

Макс:

Is Price aware that she is banned?:)

Price is aware. ) We don't.

Макс:

Is Price aware that she is banned?:)

I guess I just didn't put it quite right.

transcendreamer:
Finally it became clear what is needed to build the doughnuts: it is enough to enter by a special law, which is expressed on the chart by a line, beyond which the price is prohibited to enter, and it is a parametric function of the price and time, depending on the choice of initial coordinates, saves the situation, because the trader stop is thus located behind this line, where the price is prohibited to enter and thus, by selecting these favourable conditions, the trader will always be in profit.

this?

tested it, not bad.

but still not very cool

Rena, what kind of pyramid is that?

Roman Kutemov:
Rena, what kind of pyramid do you have?

There are rubiky cubes in the form of a pyramid.)

khorosh:

There are some ruby cubes in the form of a pyramid.)

Phew!
I was beginning to think it was
a binomial model of evaluation.
Rubik's cubes, so rubik's cubes!

Roman Kutemov:
Phew!
I was beginning to think it was
a binomial valuation model.
Rubik's cube, rubik's cube!

I'd better not open this subject.

Макс:

Does Price know she's banned?)

That's what bans are for, to get around them. So Price, even if she knows about it, doesn't mind circumventing it.

April Fools succeeded )) posted the grail as a joke and are now happy to watch )) Dream, Renat, well done!)

transcendreamer:
Finally it became clear what is needed to build the doughnuts: it is enough to enter by a special law, which is expressed on the chart by a line beyond which the price is prohibited to enter, and this parametric function of price and time, which depends on the choice of initial coordinates, saves the situation, because the trader's stop is located behind this line where the price is prohibited to enter, and thus, by selecting these favorable conditions, the trader will always be in the profit.

I take it you're trading bounces from levels.