Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 347

b2v:
On MT4 cent. Normal on MT5.
On mt5 also cents!

Dialog22:

Does anyone work with the system that Alexander - the creator of the branch - mentioned? Where eight pairs are analysed and four go to work...?

The author moved to another forum ***.

He says his hands are tired of counting money. )

Aleksandr Novikov:
On mt5 it's also a cent!

Where did you get this information? The signal service seems to say that it is a cent account.

b2v:
Is there any way to make the signal 250% instead of 95%? Does anyone know?

It turns out our moderator has already written a copy/multiplier for MT5. It is free.

I have not had enough time to try it. I had no time to try it. Today signals crashed a little and it is not fixed yet.

b2v:

Where is this information coming from? Signal service seems to write about a cent account.
The information comes from the abbreviation of currency pairs with a suffix - EURUSD.m
You can view the history file.
And definitely not ECN, because there max. leverage 1:300
p.s. But i could be wrong!

Pro-Standart seems to be open there with a leverage of 500. And the names of Robo with suffixes - there is such a thing.

Good ECN with almost zero spreads (but commission) would give in (+) 5-10% with leverage 500, but I have found it only on MT4.

On MT5, it is strange, there are not many options :(

Igor Routskoy:

The author has moved to another forum ***

No one there seems to be trading on it.

That's it, I made one like Joker's too... and maybe even cooler.

b2v:

It turns out our moderator has already written a copier/multiplier for MT5. Use it - it's free.

I have not had time to try it yet. I had a little trouble with the signals today and they have not fixed it yet.

Be careful with this thing. The Expert Advisor is multiplying. The signal then synchronizes into a normal one.
As a result we pay for spread to DC (I have implemented the norm of lots per month for free VPS:)

I had to disable it for now :(

b2v:

Be careful with this thing. The advisor is multiplying. The signal then synchronizes into a normal one.
As a result, we pay for spread of DC (I have fulfilled a norm of lots per month for free VPS:)

I've had to disconnect it for now :(

so you should have multiplied to another account ))