Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 342

Joker trades magnificently. It's already clear. I do not know another one (even among professionals, I have some acquaintances).
Lots have been building up several times since the beginning of the week. Synthetics there or something else, I don't know.
For my senses, it turns out, like the starter, the profitable pair is getting bigger, and the unprofitable one is getting smaller.

I only have two questions left:

1. How long will the freebie with signals last, or you wouldn't have to go to work:) 40-50% is good enough for me:)
2. Yesterday went "where it needs to go" already at the end of the working week. And if it does go "wrong" (and at what volume of subscribers' funds)?
A week ago it was just hard on GBP and Joker closed -400$. That made me very happy. So there are stops in the algorithm.

In general, a suggestion to everyone - discuss the strategy. It definitely deserves attention. Although it's unlikely that everyone will listen.

In the end (as I predicted) it will be successful for us and for the Joker.
We, until the signals close, will be able to indulge a little.
The Joker will sell this music for good money to someone in the ocean or in Europe.

BarakObama:

ILNUR

Barack Obamovich, go in peace already, you are boring.

b2v:

Joker's a luxury trader. That much is clear. 40-50% with a 15% drawdown - I do not know another one (even among professionals, I know them too).
Lots have been building up several times since the beginning of the week. Synthetics there or something else, I don't know.
For my senses, it turns out, like the starter, the profitable pair is getting bigger, and the unprofitable one is getting smaller.

I only have two questions left:

1. How long will the freebie with signals last, or you wouldn't have to go to work:) 40-50% is good enough for me:)
2. Yesterday went "where it needs to go" already at the end of the working week. And if it does go "wrong" (and at what volume of subscribers' funds)?
A week ago it was just hard on GBP and Joker closed -400$. That made me very happy. So there are stops in the algorithm.

In general, a suggestion to everyone - discuss the strategy. It definitely deserves attention. Although, it is unlikely that everyone will listen.

In the end (as I predicted) it will be successful for us and for the Joker.
We, until the signals close, will be able to indulge a little.
The Joker will sell this music for good money to someone in the ocean or in Europe.

I searched through the threads again.

I thought the topic was covered.

What prevents you from repeating this strategy?

And, uh, this. What are you going to do that's so wonderful out there:

???

This strategy at first glance comes down to calculating the odds, i.e. playing lots, nothing more.

Well if disclosed, it means I'm just (with three degrees) stupid:)
I even know that having an EA from Joker ( with mql5 text!) doesn't help much:)
Otherwise yes - just a multiple linear regression on some function (different variants discussed). And you also need to get in and out in time:) And choose only suitable spreads. And also for some reason all this shit 35 variants for 4 out of 7 has already 7 or 8 times in 2 months only in (+):)

b2v:
Well, if it's solved, it means I'm just (with three higher educations) stupid:)
I even know that having an EA from Joker ( with mql5 text!) doesn't help much:)
Otherwise yes - just a multiple linear regression on some function (different variants discussed). And you also need to get in and out in time:) And choose only suitable spreads. And also for some reason all this shit 35 options for 4 out of 7 has already 7 or 8 times in 2 months only in (+):)

What do you mean - in the .

//by the way, I showed innocent quotes (EURUSD,GBPUSD,USDCHF,USD) without transformations - I didn't use logarithms, recurrence, calculation of vectors and stuff like that

//I've looked at Joker's instructions, Alexander and I were on a first-name basis some time ago.

// I have no idea - what to do next???

Rumour has it that there are people with whom he shared early crafts. I don't have a text, so I only analyse publicly available information. The way he trades is quite non-trivial. In hedge funds there is an immediate non-disclosure clause with no options.

b2v:
Rumour has it that there are people with whom he has shared early crafts. I don't have the text, so I only analyse publicly available information. The way he trades is quite non-trivial. In hedge funds, there's an immediate non-disclosure clause with no options.

Noooo, the way he trades - he wrote. If you mean Joker.

Personally, I've found everything.

The only question is: is it true?

Renat Akhtyamov:

Nah, well, how he trades - he wrote. If you mean Joker.

Personally, I found everything.

The only question is - is it true?

Is what true? And what did you find? Text in mql working?

Renat Akhtyamov:

I just went through the thread again.

I thought the subject was covered.

What prevents you from repeating this strategy?

And, uh, this. What are you going to do that's so wonderful out there:

???

This strategy at first glance comes down to calculating odds, i.e. playing with lots, nothing more.

As far as I remember, it's a breakout strategy.

You have to remember the canon for that.

I - Высота середины канала нормирования относительно нуля характеризует силу движения спреда ( слабые отбрасываются ). Мы же зарабатывать
 собираемся а не бамбук курить месяцами? ))

II - ширина канала нормированного спреда определяют силу коинтеграции инструментов ( узкие - сильно коинтегрированные, широкие - слабокоинтегрируемые ).
 Слабокоинтегрированные естессно бракуются (случайные блуждания не для нас ).

III - зона принятия решения ( вот тут я намеренно ничего рассказывать не буду ).

Now the question is, where will zone 2 go? i.e. what the joker didn't tell us about zone 3))

The answer is anywhere, including hanging out in the canal.

b2v:
Really what? And what have you found? Is the text on mql working?

mql text? - A lot has been said and retold more than once.

Much has been said and retold more than once.

It's no problem to write.

Personally, I am now faced with a choice - is it worth it?